CHAPTER 13: FAMILY REUNION

(Previously)

Selene then gazes into the animal's eyes. The TIGER immediately calmed down and somewhat begin to 'purr' while staring back at Selene.

"You're a bad TIGER! BAD!", she scolded the animal.

The predator calmly growls back as if it's answering back.

"NO! You go back to your box, now!", Selene starts to nag at the animal.

The TIGER continued to growl back and calmly stood up. It looked at the metal container and then back at Selene.

"Inside! NOW!", Selene then points her finger at the container.

The TIGER 'purred' and gently walked towards the container. It again looked back at Selene before it totally went inside the metal box. It lied down and closed it's eyes to rest.

Everyone in the Academy was stunned. The incident was recorded by MAIA thru the cameras inside the facility.

Selene kneeled down to her playmate, "Are you okay?".

Her playmate was still in shock and traumatized of the near death experience. General Stern then jumps down the container and glanced at the resting TIGER inside. He approaches both child and looks for the other two inside the environment.

He also kneels down.

"Good job.", he praises Selene while gently stroking her head.

"We have a lot to talk about later.", Stern seriously said.

The metal container's door then closes in the TIGER inside the box. The 'Controlled Environment's door then opens.

Medical Personnel immediately went inside the chamber and catered everyone, specially the children.

Selene then stood up and looked at Stern, "What will happen to the big TIGER?".

"W-well... It will be sent back to it's own chamber.", Stern answered. "Why?".

"Please don't hurt him.", pleaded Selene.

"Why is that?", Stern wondered.

"He's just scared and hungry.", the little girl reasoned out.

Stern then clears his throat, "How did you know that?".