Chapter 15

Casey's POV

Lauren gave me the photo. It's was a picture of Lauren and I behind a bowl with seahorses. Something flashed in my mind. I tryed to see what it was and suddenly everything went black.

*Dream*

My eyes shot open. I was surrounded by darknes. I stood up from the cold floor I layed on. I looked around and suddenly saw a small light. I slowly walked towards it and saw it was a TV. As I came closer I could her the sound of laughing children. I stopped 3 feet away from the screem. I saw myself. I was running laughing on the beach. Someone was chasing me. That someone was Lauren. I suddenly remembered. I suddenly thought about something else. That picture that Lauren showed me. Suddenly there appeared a second TV. I slowly walked over to it and watched. It was me again.  I was in a cave. I was putting some seahorses in a bowl and then carefully walked to my room with it. In my room I stared at the seahorses until Lisa and Lauren entered the room. Now I remembered the whole thing. Memories came flying into my mind and I slowly started to remember everything. With every memory there appeard a new TV screen. Suddenly I was pulled in a tornado and everything went black.

When I opened my eyes again I had no idea where I was. I slowly looked around and saw I lay on Lisa's bed. I slowly tried got up when suddenly someine pushed me gently back. I looked over to my right and saw it was Lauren with the rest of the family closely behind her. "How are you feeling?" she asked worried while Katherine put a wet towel on my frondhead. I didn't say anything. I just jumped up and hugged Lauren tightly. She was surprised but hugged me back. "I missed you." I whispered in softly in her ear. She pulled back and stared at me with an open mouth. "Do.. Do you... Do you remember?" she asked stuttering. I  smiled and nodded. Suddenly someone hugged me really tight from behind. It wasn't Lauren. Then I heard Dani's voice whisper in my ear. "Don't ever leave us again." she whispered softly trough her tears. I smiled, turned around and hugged her back. "I promise." I whispered in her ear. She pulled back and I softly wiped away a new tear from her cheek. I turned around to face the rest of the family. I ran to Christina and hugged her tight. Soon the rest of the family joined in and we just stood there hugging each other.

Laurens POV

Casey got her memory back! I quickly thanked god and joined the group hug. "I missed you all so much." Casey said when we finally pulled back. "It's good to have you back too Case." Lisa said smiling. "I'm hungry." Joey complained. We all laughed and walked downstairs. Yhe girls and I sat down in the livingroom. "I really missed you Laur. Thanks for taking care of me." she told me smiling. "That's okey. I'm just glad you have your memory back. Have you noticed how much you have talked?" I asked her proudly. "Now you mention it." Lisa said. "You talk! Can you sing?" Dani asked excided. Casey quickly shook her head. "I'm may be speaking but I'm not singing." Casey quickly said. "Dinner's ready!" mom shouted from the kitchen. Casey, Dani and Lisa immidiatly jumped up and ran to the kitchen as fast as possible. I smiled and followed them.

The next day

I woke up to the sound of really loud music. I groaned and slowly stood up rubbing my eyes. I walked to the computer room where I found Lisa and Dani rocking out to really loud music. I shook my head in disbelieve and walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast. There I found Katherine and Casey preparing a whole table full of selfmade bread, toast, warm pancakes and other homemade food. "Oh hey Lauren. Can you call the rest for breakfast?" Katherine asked me as soon as she saw me standing. I nodded and quickly gathered everybody for breakfast. Just like the good old time.

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my story. This could be the end because I have no idea what to write about. If you want me to continue the story leave me your opinion and a good idea what to write about in the comments below. Thanks!!! <3333 :)