Chapter 10

Casey's POV

Lisa ran outside. I was about to follow her when Katherine grabbed my wrist. I looked her in the eyes and saw a pleading look. I let out a deep sigh and looked at the almost crying Christina. I saw that she was so sorry for what she just did. I nodded at Katherine that I understood what she meant and walked upstairs to my room. Lauren and Dani were telling each other weird stories when I came walking in. I changed into my pyjama and I sat down next to Lauren. I just listent in silent to their crazy stories.

We were all in the living room watching that detective show again. I wondered if I was the only one that was worried about Lisa. She didn't show up for dinner and we had pizza! I got up and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" Lauren asked me. "Beach." I simple said. You see, Lauren tried to learn me more words everyday. We practiced everyday after we finished our homework. She stared at me for a moment and then nodded. I slowly walked to the beach. I quickly walked off the whole beach. I found Lisa at the end sitting in the sand. I put the blanket I brought around her schoulders and sat down next to her giving her a hug. "Let's go back. It's getting late." she said after ten minutes of silents. I nodded thankfully, because I was pretty tired. We got up and slowly started to walk back. The rest of the family was still watching TV. We walked to the kitchen and I grabbed the pizza I hid. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said. "You saved my life!". I laughed and warmed up the pizza. We walked upstairs to the computer room after Lisa finished her pizza. We quickly tweeted that we're going to have a little live chat. We answerd some questions and Lisa sang a piece of Be Your Everything by Martin Johnson. When we were done we went to our room to get ready for the night. We talked until we heard footsteps on the stairs. We just kept quiet and pretended to sleep.

I felt someone jump on my bed. I sat up and looked straight into a pair of hazel eyes. "Dani?" I said confused. "Hey. Good morning. Get up so we can have breakfast." Dani said really fast. I gave her a cunfused look. "You promised to take us to the dance studio to teach us some dance moves.". I nodded and got up. I looked over at Lisa's bed and saw it was empty. I quickly changed into my black joggings jeans, a blue top, a purple Adidas jacket and and my pink Converse. I walked down stairs and had a quick breakfast. The girls were already ready to go. Christina drove us to the dance studio. When we got there we search an empty room and started to do some warming ups. I dicided to make my own cheography to Die Young by Ke$ha. I turned to the girls and slowly repeated the moves. Soon we were all dancing in a group like profesionals. This really made my day. Looked at Lauren and saw that she was thinking the same as I did. "Dance off time!" Lauren yelled happy. We split up in 2 teams. Lauren, Christina and Katherine in one team and Lisa, Amy, Dani and I in the other. They had some pretty cool moves too.

I was helping Katherine out with dinner in the kitchen. Mom and dad went out for valentinesday so we were home alone. The doorbell rang. I went to open the door and saw big Nick standing there with flowers for Christina. "Nick." I said happy. I gave him a big hug. "Christina! Nick!" I yelled and Christina came running downstairs almost immidiatly. I laughed and let them alone. I walked to the kitchen and saw that Katherine was almost finished so I started to deck the table. I saw Christina and big Nick staring at me with a happy smile in the corner of my eye. I walked towards them and sat down beside Christina. "Hey girl." Christina said while playing with my hair. I smiled at her and dragged her to the piano. "Okey. I get it. What song do you want to play?". I sat down and started to play the intro of Say You're Just A Friend by Austin Mahone. She smiled and sat down next to me. After I played the intro again she joined me and she started to sing along.

We were all sitting in my room making fun and telling jokes. I just sat on my bed and looked down at the girls. "Hey girl. Why the sad look?" someone asked me. I looked up and found Lauren sitting next to me. I just looked down and put my shoulders up. "You know you can talk to me right?". I looked her straight in her eyes and nodded. 'You know what I wonder?" I heard Dani ask. I looked down at her. "What?" Amy asked her. "Is Casey ever going to sing?". "I think she will and she's going to sound amazing." Katherine said looking up to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "What cover are we going to do next?" Lisa asked. "I heard Casey and Christina play Say You're Just A Friend by Austin Mahone. It was really good." Lauren said with a smile on her face. "And Casey can be in the video." Dani said exited. "Well if she agrees." Christina said. They all looked begging at me. I just nodded. "Yes!" Dani said while doing a weird happy dance. "Weenie." I heard Lisa whisper and obviously Dani heard it too. "Says the girl who's addicted to mooses.". "They're just way cooler than you. You're just jealous you pamela." Lisa said while sticking her tongue out. Suddenly I heard this really loud noise. We looked scared at each other. They also heard that loud noise. It was the noise of a gunshot.