Chapter 5

Casey's POV 

Something woke me up. I slowly got up and realized it were Dani, Amy and Lauren who were screaming along with the music. I walked over to the computer room and just stood at the doorstep. I saw them dancing like a bunch of idiots. As soon as Dani saw me she pulled me into the room and made me laugh and dance. After ten minutes I said that I wanted to shower. They just smiled at me and finally let me go. I walked to my room and searched my pink short top and my joggings jeans. I wrote a note for Lauren saying I was at the park. I grabbed my bag, my iPod and my dock station and started to free run. I just practice sometimes but you can see that I made progress. At the parked I searched a calm place and started to practice some dance moves. Nobody knew I danced, because I've never told anybody. Not even Lauren. I did some hip hop and break dance. More and more people walked over to me and just looked. Some kids started to dance with me. I slowly did some moves over and over again. They slowly got it and soon we danced in a group. 

Laurens POV 

"Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Dani!" I yelled. Christina wasn't home. She had a date with her boyfriend. "Wanna go to the park?!". "Yeah, sounds great." said Katherine. "I've nothing else to do." said Lisa and Dani. "Sure. Why not?" said Amy. Lisa drove us to the park. I told them that Casey's there to. When we arrived, Dani jumped out of the car immediately. We walked around as I suddenly saw a whole group of people standing in the middle of the park. "Where are they looking at?" I asked curious at Lisa. "I don't know. Wanna find out?" she asked me. I nodded and we walked over there. It was a huge group of kids dancing and more and more kids joined. You could see that they had a leader and when I looked good I saw it was Casey. "Did you knew that Casey danced?" I asked Katherine. She looked questioningly at me. "No. Why?". "Because she is the leader of this dancing group.". She looked surprised and then took a close look at their leader. "Yeah! Wow. That's definitely a surprise.". Casey suddenly walked around and clapped on the beat. The kids went backwards in a circle and started to clap on the beat. Casey started her solo and at the end she pointed at someone who started a solo to. I saw Casey smile. She really enjoys this. At the end the whole crowd clapped. There were like 40 people watching. She bent, took her stuff and waved them goodbye. "She didn't even see us." said Dani disappointed. "Let's go home." Said Katherine. "Yeah. I suddenly realize that I have to clean my room. I promised mom." said Amy. We went home. Everybody went doing their own stuff and I just went to my room and waited. Finally Casey got home. I ran downstairs and said: "We saw you in the park. You were really good.". She looked surprised and a bit shocked. I didn't know why she would be shocked. She looked questioningly at me. "I read your note and told the others and we just went to the park. At the park we saw a bunch of people looking at something and got curious. Then we saw you dance with those kids and saw your solo." I explained to her. "Dinner is ready!" yelled Katherine. Mom and dad were working late and Christina still wasn't home. After we finished dinner Casey went to our room and Dani pulled me to the trampoline. "She was really good in the park." said Dani. "Why didn't she told us? I mean she could at least show us, right?". "Maybe she didn't want us to know." I ansewered. But why? Dani tryed to jump on my back, but I quickly run away. Suddenly I heard the frond door. I looked at Dani and we went inside to look who got home. We saw Christina walking upstairs and she looked really moody. We told the others except Casey, because she was sleeping. Together we walked to Christina's room.

What to do - (Cimorelli FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें