🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋

Start from the beginning

How?

Tay

Tay?

Yes, he might have sneaked into your office and taken the photo.

You could have said that to me, Pete. I would have given them a nightmare for threatening you.

And that's why I didn't tell you Vegas. Because I don't want you to involve in this. I don't want your name to be tarnished by this.

But did you think going alone to someone who threatens you is better than my tarnished reputation?

I know it sounds stupid. But sometimes love makes us blind Vegas. And my love for you made me feel the first one as the better option.

At least you should have asked someone else's help, Pete. Going alone isn't a wise decision.

I didn't go there alone.

He said it breaking the truth.

Huh?

My senior P'khun helped me. He along with P'Arm was there. He hacked Tay's phone and deleted the photo. Then together we handed over Anong and Tay to the police.

That's ok Pete. I know how much I believe you. Did you think I will think you are cheating on me?

No, absolutely not.

But what about our engagement ring? I will surely ask about that. Because you know how important it is for us.

Yeah, I know.

Where is it, Pete?

I...lost...it

His voice broke again. It hurts how he is breaking again and again. So I linked my hand with his and patted it to show it was ok.

How did you lose it?

On my way back, my car broke down. So I asked for help from a stranger. But that bastard took my purse and left on a motorcycle at hyper speed.

What? Stranger? Are you in the correct sense Pete? What if he hurt you? What if he had done more than just steal? At least you should have called me that time Pete

I broke out in anger. I don't care about the lost ring. I can buy another beautiful one for him. But what if something bad happened? How will I survive it?  He thinks his lie hurt me. But the reality is the thought that I am not the person he can share everything with is what hurts me more.

I turned to the other side trying to suppress the anger in me. After some time I felt his lips on my side cheek

I am sorry Vegas. I am sorry...I lied to you. I am... sorry I hurt you. I am sorry I broke..your trust. I am sorry for.... everything.

He again started to cry hugging me. I let him do it. At the same time, the tears from my eyes too were falling.

We both were hugging and healed each other.

How are you feeling now, Pete?

Fine. You?

Hmm better.  Then let's go to our home.

Yes, but before that I want to answer your question Vegas.

What question?

Whether I love you or not? I want to answer it now.

It's true that first what I felt is just attraction towards you. I often checked you out while we were shooting the film. But it turned into likeness when you saved me from P'Pai.

I also liked how gentle you were when we made out for the first time.

And I thought that will be the end of our relationship as we were from two different worlds.  But by fate or by you we were made to cross paths again. 

I also know the contract you made was just a formality. It's your way of asking me out. So I agreed too.

Later I still remember how love bloomed between us. It was filled with jealousy, fights, insecurities and also the unending fucking we did. I love how our love overcame all the barriers others inflicted on us.

At last, we got engaged.  But I fucked it up. All because of my stupidity.

So I want to give a proper answer to you.

YES, I LOVED YOU. I STILL LOVE YOU AND WILL LOVE YOU IN THE FUTURE TOO.

I started to tear up again because of his words.

Thanks, Pete. Thank you a lot for loving me. You know I never had a family but thanks to you I know how to be loved.

No, it is me who has to say thank you to you. I know how much you care for my mom and Lek. They are well in life because of you.

He said and kissed me immediately. For a second I was taken aback but I managed to kiss back with the same intensity.

And rest you what we would have done in the car. After all, it is not our first time having sex in the car.

While in the middle of our session, he asked me which I never thought he would ask.

Ve...gas....let's go....to a place.....tomorrow...its time for me....to propose...to you...