🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋

(A.n - There are many events happening in this chapter. That's why it may look fragmented. But I tried my level best to make it understandable.)

P'Pete....Wake up.....P'Pete!

Please Lek. Let me sleep for some time. I have a severe headache.

Why? Are you pregnant?

Huh?...What nonsense you are talking Lek?

It may not be a surprise you are not pregnant for what you did yesterday.

Whattttttt? I...I...Di....Didn't do anything...

O..ho..Yes yes...you didn't do anything then what about the love bites in your neck? Did a mosquito do this masterpiece on your body?

Oh shit! I told that idiot to not leave any marks. Now how will I face Lek?

Is there any embarrassing situation worse than this?

Pete covered himself with the blanket from Lek. As a Phi he has to be an example for his nong but now he is covered full of hickeys from a man in his one-night stand.

God, I just want a hole to hide me from this world! 

What hole are you speaking about phi?

Lekkkkkkk.....Please don't tease me...

Ha..ha...ok...Come on Phi.....I won't tease you anymore. Drink this hangover soup phi.

Thank you, Lek. But... how did I come back yesterday? I remember sleeping in his bed.

P'Vegas came with you in his arms. He said he had a morning flight to catch so he came to leave you in the night rather than sending you in the morning. He said sorry for not saying bye to you.

Hmm. Wait! P...P'Ve...gas? Since when did you guys get close?

Yes, phi. Yesterday night, after laying you in the bed he stayed here for half an hour. He asked me various questions about you like what do you like to eat, where are your parents, what are they doing and also he asked about my relationship with you. That is when he said I can call him Phi.

Huh....Why did he ask such questions?

Maybe we'll be a family in the future.

Lekkkkkk....Just now you said you won't tease me

Okok i am sorry na.

It's just a one-night stand Lek. Nothing more than that. I know he is your idol but please don't attach yourself to him because of me. Cause we are over. Even if we meet again it will be only when our fate decides.

Ok, phi. I won't talk about him until you yourself starts to speak about him.

Aya....P'Pete I totally forgot to say something. You got a call from the hospital yesterday evening while you were drunk. They asked you to come and meet them today morning at 10.

Why....Lek?? Is everything normal?....Is my mom okay??

Phi calm down. Everything is okay. I asked about Mae and they said she is doing fine. They said they have some important information to pass on to you.

In the hospital:

N'Pete,  we have good news for you. The charitable trust in our main hospital in Bangkok had accepted your application to provide funds for your mother's treatment. I had already sent your mother's case details to the hospital.