🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋

(A.n - I like to inform you all that this ff is gonna be long. Because the main part is going to start only after these chapters. I planned to write at least 50 chapters in total. Sorry if you are not interested in long ff.)

A few hours before:

Hello, I said as soon as the man on the other end answered my call.

What's the matter? he replied.

I need some help, I said with a prayer in my heart that he won't say no.

(Whom did Pete ask for help? Any guess? Comment it and read further to see whether your guess is right.)

Sure, Pete. Tell me what to do.

Thank you phi. So this is the matter. A girl who follows Vegas crazily has got a photo of the contract we signed.

How did she get that?

That's what I am confused too phi. My copy is in our house and Vegas's in his office.

Ok. What's her demand?

I don't know. But what will be there other than asking me to leave Vegas? She asked me to meet her at a place tonight.

Where?

I don't know. She gave me just the coordinates. Wait, let me send it to you.

Hmm. Give me a sec.

Pete, it is an old house in the middle of the forest behind your university.

Forest?

Yes. So what are you planning to do?

What option do I have other than going there?

Are you crazy? You won't hesitate to even kill her if she is alone with you.

I am not as crazy as you phi. I don't want to end up in jail later because of her.

Huh...he scoffed at me.

So, what do you want me to do?

She wouldn't have got the contract by her herself phi. Someone must have helped her. And I want you to find that person.

Kol. The computer genius of our gang will hack her phone and collect the information we want.

That's good idea phi.

Hmm, let me take care of this issue. She will never think of messing with you guys.

Thank you Phi Tankhun.

I ended my call with hope. Because I know the ability of the person I asked for help. If he says not to worry, he will make sure that nothing will happen to make me worried.

Because Phi Tankhun is like that. Though sometimes I find him annoying for his loose mouth, he is a good person. I know him very well while working together.

Ughh, I sighed in relief and laid down on my bed.

Just wait how I am gonna deal with you bitch, I thought to myself.

Thinking of this, I slept in the position where my legs are hanging down from the bed.

Ring...ring...