Kabir looking at YN,
..Kya kaha tha usne..??

YN said turning away her eyes.
"Kuch Nahi"
Kabir shakes his head after listening to YN.
He knew that YN would not tell him, what Tavish had said.

Kabir: YN will not be like this anymore, you don't have to go to him anymore. You had completed that mission. "Ab vo kuch nahi kar sakta."

Jimmy looking at Kabir said,
"Tumhe lagta hai vo kuch nahi kar sakta"
Kabir looks at Jimmy listening to him. but doesn't say anything, Because he also knows that Tavish Singhania strongly hates cheating.

Kabir to YN: Now there is only one option!

YN: What??

Kabir looked into YN's eyes and said,
You have to face YN,
If you break down in front of Tavish Singhania, you will be ruined. Tavish is heartless. There is no heart in him. there is no kindness in it. He can go to any extent for his benefit and satisfaction. Now you have to fight with him.

YN: (deep sigh) Right, I have to fight back, "main haar nahi Maan sakti"
YN Shah is not that weak to be broken by someone's comeback.
I will fight and teach him a lesson!
Said in mind,
And the biggest thing I have to do is to know the truth,
What he told me two years back.

YN stood up and said,
I am going home

Jimmy: i drop you, YN nods and walks out.

Kabir said to Jimmy,
"Be careful"
Jimmy nods,

Kabir sat on the sofa and said to himself,
Tavish Singhania is not a coward. The one who hides from someone then why was he missing for two years.
and why are he back now. "Jo dikh Raha hai vaisa hai nahi" game is big. YN will decode it. Because only she can do it.

Party Hall,,,,

The party was on Tavish and Aryan were at the counter, both were drinking wine.

Aryan: So Bro, "Aakhir aap samne aa hi gaye". Everything happened as expected..

Tavish: (smirk) "Tavish Singhania ki Chaal thi ye sab" so had to be successful. And it's always what I think..

Aryan said while drinking wine,
I Know Bro, everything was OK..
But YN shot you, it was unexpected..

Tavish:(evil smile) Hmm,.. was unexpected... But after all she is my choice..
Had to do something unexpected.
Well,,, Things were under my control before and are still under my control.
So now I'm going to meet my Baby right now!
Saying this, Tavish starts leaving.

Tavish stopped and said without looking back,
Aryan, there should be no mistake, and nothing against YN. Because only I have the right to do anything against YN.
Saying this, Tavish left.

Aryan said with hatred in his eyes,
Sorry Bro, but i won't leave her.. she tried to kill you. She have to pay for this. " Agar us din main...."
Aryan starts thinking something after saying this!

FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir rescues YN after Tavish falls into the water. After some time Jay comes there looking for Tavish.. Was looking here and there, then his eyes go to Gun lying below.. Jay he picks up the fallen gun from the bottom.

 Jay he picks up the fallen gun from the bottom

Jay: This means YN has attacked the boss. Shit.. where is the boss.. Jay goes near the railing looking everywhere and looks down.
There were little bubbles in the water below, Jay gets shocked seeing this.
He was understood that Tavis had fallen into the water. After all, he was in the world of crime for so many years. it was easy for him to understand..

Jay quickly calls Aryan., Because he alone cannot get Tavish out of the water. Jay tells everything to Aryan.

After talking to Aryan, Jay gets the party over. Everyone empties the cruise. Now their was just Tavish's team.
Aryan comes in a while, The rescue team was also with him.

In the next 10 minutes, the rescue team got Tavish out of the water.. Aryan gets scared seeing Tavish's condition.
Tavish's shirt was stained with blood.

They quickly get Tavish admitted to the hospital in London. That hospital belonged to Tavish only.
Aryan came here before Tavisha came to London, It was Tavish who forbade him to come forward. Aryan was standing outside the operation theatre. Then the doctor comes.

Aryan: "is everything fine?"

Doc: No, he is critical The bullet is just 1cm far away from heart. We have to do critical surgery
You have to sign papers for this surgery.

Saying this the doctor goes away. Aryan was looking at the OT.

Nurse: Sir, please sign these papers. Aryan quickly signs the papers as soon as the nurse speaks.

Aryan went to Jay and said angrily,
where is that YN?

Jay: Don't know Aryan? She has no clue.!

Aryan in his mind,
where will you go YN??
you made a big mistake...
Saying this, Aryan sits on the bench.
After about 4 hours the door of the operation theater opens.

Aryan(hurriedly): how is he??

The doctor relaxed and said,
Don't worry Mr. Singhania, he is out of danger now we shift him to ICU tomorrow you will meet him.!

Aryan nods at the doctor's talk.
the doctor leaves.

Tavish regains consciousness the next day. Aryan meets him. Since then Tavish was on the backfoot.
And Aryan used to work on Front Foot!

FLASHBACK END!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryan said while slamming the glass of wine,
because of you i could have lost my brother. you will be punished.

On the other side, Tavish stops his car in front of YN's house.

Looking at YN's house, Tavish said with an evil smile,
" Meri maut meri ijaajat ke bina mujhe chu bhi nahi sakti, aur tumne socha tum mujhe maar dogi."
You have made the biggest mistake of your life.
It's payback time Baby!..
Saying this, Tavish gets down from the car.....

--------------------------------------------