67

Ye family is backed by a great general, and it is not difficult to revive the Ye family. Master Ye didn't want to rely on his eldest son's good relationship with the general, so he kept a cold face for several days, and finally he reluctantly accepted it under the eldest son's repeated persuasion.

    Master Ye has reached his age, and after going through all these twists and turns, he already has the intention of retiring when he comes back this time, and the eldest son will take care of everything.

    The eldest son has a transparent temperament, has his own set of methods in dealing with things, and is protected by a general, so he has a bright future. Master Ye is most worried about his youngest son.

    The youngest son has such a pampered temper, and now he wants to live with others obediently. The father is afraid that his son will be a novelty for a while, and he will tell the eldest son thousands of times, and must send someone to secretly investigate whether Zhao Su has treated his precious son badly. .

    For several days in a row, when the youngest son brought the man to the door, his face became rounder, his complexion was ruddy, he was full of energy, and he was able to run and jump. He even whispered to that man from time to time in front of him, seeming angry, but they were beating and scolding on the surface, but they were actually affectionate between the couple. On closer inspection, it was nothing more than the young man's one-sided overbearing and pride, and the man also Take care of your youngest son.

    After Master Ye made himself a cup of tea, his eyelids twitched as he drank the tea. He saw it all, the youngest son didn't know what he said to the man, he pointed his foot under the table at the man's heel and kicked it several times, he couldn't bear to watch it as a father.

    Such a ferocious man was bullied by his youngest son in front of his father-in-law until he lost all face.

    Zhao Su's eyelashes were lowered, and the young master was like a kitten squatting on his head to tickle his heels. It was harmless and could not cause a storm. And the old man was happy and guilty watching it, which was a good thing for him, so he turned a blind eye and let the young master mess around.

    The young master led Zhao Su back to Ye's house several times for two reasons. One is that I haven't seen my father for too long, and I miss him. The second is to let his father see Zhao Su more often, and accept this person over time. He wants Zhao Su to be liked by his father, and deliberately bullies Zhao Su with his temper, also to soften his father's heart.

    In the evening, after the family had dinner, the young master led Zhao Su out for a walk. No matter how he ran to Ye's house these days, he would always go back to their home with Zhao Su at night, and there were two cubs waiting for them. Ye Ruining felt an indescribable feeling in his heart every time he opened the door and saw the little leopard pushing against him.

    He has grown up and has his own family. He is no longer the little son who stays with the Ye family all day long and is protected by his father and brother.

    "Zhao Su."

    Ye Ruining deliberately fell behind Zhao Su, and kicked towards Zhao Su's hind legs: "I hate you, it's because of you that I can't go home."

    Zhao Su turned his back, and said after a while: " I won't let you leave my side."

    "My father persuaded me to go back a few days ago and take you with me."

    He said to himself, "It's not a problem for the Ye family to support you, but what about the little ones?"

    Zhao Su's expression gradually faded. Leng, without saying a word, carried Ye Ruining on his shoulders. As soon as he entered the door, the door closed and turned into a leopard body. The three leopards squatted in front of Ye Ruining, which meant to let him figure it out.

    The big leopard has always been majestic, looking at it now, it looks like a dog with a head and a brain, and the young master is in a dilemma.