42

Zhao Su said coldly: "The young master really likes your brother Rong Sheng so much?"

    " It's a pity that he can't stay by your side to take care of you when you are pregnant with Liujia."

Exiting the exit, he subconsciously looked at Ye Ruining, the young master really changed his complexion, he was pale, and there were moist drops of water in his eye sockets.

    "Zhao Su, you, you shut up, my son. You don't understand anything. Brother Rong Sheng and Dad are my dearest people. They want to protect me..." After finishing speaking, Ye Ruining ignored

    Zhao Su's bulky body. Hitting and kicking again, Zhao Su knew that he had lost his sense in his words just now. The possessive desire that started with the beast seemed to have changed. It was no longer just to take care of the child and mark Ye Ruining for him.

    Zhao Su was dumb for a while: "I..."

    "Zhao Su, you bastard, my brother Rong Sheng is fine, you are not allowed to slander him at will."

    Zhao Su was speechless, and silently patted Ye Ruining on the shoulder, "Mo Qi "

    "Go away——"

    Zhao Su has no way to coax others, so he can only ask Xiao Jiu to follow Ye Ruining closely and serve him intimately.

    After the New Year's Eve, General Qi led the army into Xianyang City. Ye Ruining was restless two days before the army entered the city, always thinking about going out of the city gate to have a look.

    The cold air still shrouded the entire Xianyang City, Xiao Jiu waited on Young Master Ye to get dressed, he hurriedly found Zhao Su's room and waited outside the door: "Zhao Su, come out and see me outside the city gate. "

    Today he will guard the city gate to welcome General Qi's army into the city, waiting for his elder brother Rong Sheng.

    "Xiao Jiu." He repeatedly confirmed to Xiao Jiu, "Brother will definitely come back, right?"

    Xiao Jiu rubbed the tip of his red nose, nodded his head like a chicken pecking at rice, "Yes, Eldest Young Master will definitely come back Yes."

    Ye Ruining smiled stupidly, and breathed out a white breath: "It's been a long time since I saw my brother, and I don't know if my brother is doing well, whether he is fat or thin, and whether he and Dad had a good year."

    As he spoke, Ye Ruining's eyes turned red, tears gathered in his eyes, and the long-awaited emotions of missing his family collapsed like a dike at this moment.

    At a loss, Xiao Jiu took out a handkerchief to wipe his tears. Ye Ruining cried for a while, and when he was depressed, Zhao Su came out to take Xiao Jiu's handkerchief and wiped his tears for him. If Zhao Su would laugh at him in the past, the man Tears don't flick easily. But just looking at it at this moment, Zhao Su's heart was softened by the young master's tears.

    "We'll leave the city when we're comfortable. I had the carriage ready yesterday."    

     Ye Ruining twitched the tip of his nose, "Don't you take the opportunity to laugh at me?"

Gently wipe under the eyelids and don't say much.

    "Let's go, I'll carry you into the carriage."

    Brother Ye Ruining was eager. When he heard that he was about to see his brother Rong Sheng, he put his arms around Zhao Su's neck obediently, let him carry the carriage, and drove all the way to the city gate. take.