5

It was raining heavily, Ye Ruining hunched his shoulders and hid pitifully under the eaves and knocked on the door. When he passed through the big gap in the wall just now, he didn't notice that the mud puddle under his feet tripped and his shoes were completely soaked. The calf was cold.

"Zhao Su, Zhao Su, open the door-"

thunder surged, his voice was drowned in the roar, and after a long while, a slow response came from inside.

It was windy and rainy, and Zhao Su was resting half naked at night. Lightning flashed and illuminated the man's chest. Ye Ruining opened his eyes wide, and the vulgar word could barely stop in his mouth, and he forced it into words: "You actually let my son Waited for such a long time."

Zhao Su pointed the lamp at him up and down, and smiled inexplicably, "Why did you become a drowned chicken, and you don't know how to bring an umbrella when you come here?"

He retorted angrily, "You It's the chicken!"

Ye Ruining pushed Zhao Su away, pretending to squeeze into the house through the crack of the door, without any shame of breaking into someone's courtyard in the middle of the night. However, Zhao Su stood motionless by the door, allowing him to reason without moving a bit.

Ye Ruining raised his eyes, under the candlelight at night, his pupils were extraordinarily bright, as if he said kindly: "I am here tonight to shelter from the rain, just ask how much money you need." Embarrassment is one thing, in front of

outsiders Ye Ruining couldn't lose the pride of being the young master of the Ye family, he patted his clothes, as if he really had a lot of money on him.

Zhao Su made a joke out of the generous way he posed for him: "Young Master Ye, you really want to ask me for the price. I heard that your Ye family has a big business, and you really don't need a lot of money." "It's good that you know.

" Candlelight looked around, like a cat with its tail raised high, encroaching on other people's land, very picky, "Your family is really poor, you don't even have a decent piece of furniture, if you take good care of me, There will be no lack of these things in the future."

There was a big spot on his body that was drenched, his body was weak, and he cried out uncomfortably after being frozen for a long time, "Go get me a basin of hot water and wash it."

After giving the order, Zhao Su took a look, and Zhao Su stood still like a door god, and then urged: "Hey, my son is calling you, get me a basin of hot water!" Zhao Su spread his hands and said, "

No There is no hot water, my lord needs to use it, so please go burn it yourself."

In the middle of the night, thunderstorms came and went, lightning flashed and lit up most of the night, Ye Ruining definitely didn't have the guts to go out again, he wrapped up the small quilt tightly, watching Zhao Su do nothing The moving expression couldn't help but feel cold, he was cared by his family in the palm of his hand since he was a child, never had anyone treated him so indifferently, he said: "I'm cold, I'll give you money." "In barren mountains and wild mountains, money can't be spent."

Ye

Ruining He closed his mouth, stopped thinking about the hot water, turned around and approached Zhao Su's bed.

The wooden bed was hard and there was not even a decent soft quilt. Just looking at Ye Ruining made him feel sore. How could a delicate and expensive young man suffer from such a crime. But Ye Ruining had no choice but to hold back his anger and try to talk to the other party nicely: "There are several soft quilts in my room, can you go over and get them?"