14

Young Master Ye became paranoid because of the black leopard incident, the stove was still burning, and the porridge prepared by Zhao Su yesterday was simmering, he washed up and hurriedly filled a bowl for himself, and after eating half of the bowl, he could no longer sit still, hurriedly He hurriedly changed his clothes and left the yard, asked the nearby mountain people who got up early to work for directions, and found the village head's house.

The village head's family had distinguished guests early in the morning, and the whole family went out to welcome Young Master Ye. The young master held his head high and held his chest high, and said, "Don't bother, I'm here today." I just have something to talk to the village chief about."

Young master Ye felt at ease, he was flattered and flattered by outsiders since he was a child, and anyone who saw him would show a humble attitude. Zhao Su will only send him to work and ignore him.

Ye Ruining made another note in his heart. When Brother Rongsheng came to pick him up in the future, the village chief would continue to reward him, and the corresponding individual would still need to be punished.

The village head said: "Young master, can you have breakfast? If you don't mind, you might as well come in and join us..." "No, I

don't have an appetite."

Ye Ruining motioned the village head to talk with him in a quiet place, and no one else is allowed for now People follow. If the village chief is not this uncertain young man, what happened? After searching around for a few times, he couldn't find Zhao Su, so he couldn't help but have a headache.

After entering the backyard, Ye Ruining asked bluntly, "Have there ever been wild beasts in the mountains?"

"Beasts?" The village chief Zuo Xu recalled, "For more than ten years, except for wild forests, there have never been rumors of wild beasts coming out to hurt people in the village. Did you meet a wild beast, little master?"

Ye Ruining hesitated: "I saw a leopard last night."

"Leopard?" The village chief was shocked, "There have been wild beasts in the wild forest for several years, and I heard from nearby hunters that it was only a wild boar. , other more ferocious beasts have never been seen, the young master was sleepy at night, did he read it wrong?"

"I..."

Ye Ruining wanted to refute, but when he thought that the leopard did not hurt him, he spent two nights with the beast without incident, I'm afraid no one will believe this matter.

The young master couldn't argue: "Village chief, can you find me two villagers to watch the night outside the gate? Zhao Su went out to the city for two days on business, leaving me alone without anyone to wait on him.

" Well, when my elder brother comes to pick me up and go back to Ye's house, I will definitely treat you well."

Although the village head suspected that Young Master Ye was sick and confused, he responded and tried to find two mountain people to watch the night today. Before the sunset that day, the village head really found two mountain people to watch the night for Young Master Ye. The mountain people were healthy and healthy. Ye Ruining was quite satisfied with this, and waved to the two of them to stay outside the house and not go anywhere. He said again: "All my son's money is in Zhao Su's hands. When he comes back tomorrow, your benefits will be indispensable." The two

mountain people nodded and responded, and Ye Ruining went back to the room to rest with satisfaction. Although the leopard did not attack him, there is a difference between humans and beasts. The past two nights were safe and sound, which does not mean that there will be no problems in the future. In case the wild beast is sexually active, or it is hungry in the middle of the night, it needs to be eaten. What about the abdomen.

Thinking of his own safety, Young Master Ye decided not to stay in the house alone, and at the same time secretly scolded Zhao Su for a long time, for throwing him in such a dangerous mountain, what a bastard!

This Young Master Ye was full of joy and thought that he could sleep peacefully tonight, but he didn't know that the mountain people guarding outside the house looked down on him, a kid from a rich family who relied on his family's money and didn't look down on others. After he turned off the lights and went to bed, the two of them squatted on the ground and first recounted Ye Ruining, scolding his mother for not being masculine at all, and then saying that he is fairer than women and his buttocks look up. It has long attracted the covetousness of others.

Don't say that in the city, it is common to have a rabbit son in the countryside. After the mountain people speculated wretchedly, seeing that it was getting late, the two of them didn't plan to continue guarding the gate, but made an appointment to find a place to sit and drink. As for the village chief If you want to confess, you can just find an excuse to make up nonsense tomorrow, who will take it seriously.

Young Master Ye had a sweet dream. When he got up at night, he saw the black leopard lying on the stone slab basking in the moonlight as soon as the door was opened. The black leopard's eyes were burning, and he flicked his tail impatiently, signaling Ye Ruining to get out quickly.

Young Master Ye was trembling awake, without sleepiness at all, his two dark eyes were searching outside the door, where could there be any shadows of mountain people.

"Brother Leopard, Brother Leopard, have you come here to bask in the moon again today..."

Heibao turned his head to one side, motioning for him to sit down quickly, Ye Ruining nodded repeatedly, and hurried back to the house and dragged a small stool to sit a few steps away from Heibao , staring blankly at the full moon above his head, not knowing what year it is, Brother Leopard actually invited him to enjoy the moon.

"Brother Leopard, you-"

Ye Ruining's arm was swept by the black panther's tail, and the furry feeling passed over his arm. He folded his arm and touched it back and forth in surprise, until he met the black panther's eyes, and he saw it from a beast. The meaning of ridicule was read in the fundus of the eyes.

Young Master Ye gritted his teeth: The mountain is really not a good place, even a wild animal is too deceiving, just as annoying as Zhao Su.

Moonlight, breeze, one person and one leopard. After a while passed like this, Young Master Ye covered his mouth and yawned, and asked softly in a negotiating tone: "Brother Leopard, can I go back and get a straw mat..."

Sitting for three nights in a row is not the same thing. The little boy rubbed his eyes and felt wet. His lack of energy made him ignore the ferocity of the black panther. He just wanted to lie down and sleep for a while, not like the previous two nights. Sitting with the black panther until late at night.

A black shadow flashed in front of his eyes, the cool wind blew past his ears, Ye Ruining looked intently, there was already a straw mat on the stone slab, and the black panther was curled up lazily in the spacious place on the other side, the young man was really confused. However, he still obediently lay down on the straw mat, glanced at it out of the corner of his eye, and after looking at the black panther, he closed his eyes tightly, his heart beating rapidly.

Wow--

Master Ye was startled, there was an extra quilt on his body, and he looked at the black panther, lying on his stomach peacefully, with his head resting on his paws, and he didn't even look at him.

This leopard... the little boy Nuonuo said: "Brother Leopard , what do you mean?"

Brother Leopard, are you convinced by him?

A wild beast surrenders to itself, think about it, it is a majestic thing.