15

A few sporadic lights hung faintly in the night, and the dew in the early morning condensed on the grass leaves. Young Master Ye, who was sleeping soundly, felt a wet itching on his face. He opened his eyelashes hazily, and the black panther stood in front of him. , the long tail bundle is waving in the air like a long and powerful whip.

He picked up the quilt and got up, and mumbled: "Leopard, brother Leopard, what's the matter with you..."

The eyes of the leopard were indifferent, revealing a dim light. Ye Ruining let the panther scrutinize him for a while, then the panther turned around and jumped to the door, as if he was about to leave.

Young Master Ye watched the sky, only to realize that he had slept in the yard for a whole night, and it was almost dawn, and the black panther was about to leave.

This beast, really guarding him for a night, is better than Zhao Su's treatment of him.

Thinking of this incident, Young Master Ye rarely felt a sense of loss. He walked two steps behind the black panther in his bedding, and asked eagerly, "Brother Leopard, are you still coming tomorrow?

" Looking at him, the young master smiled and slapped his head: "I am stupid, and you can't speak, yet I still ask such questions."

The panther jumped from the wall, and young master Ye stood there for a long time. After a cup of tea, I dragged the straw mat back to the room, my mind was suddenly at a loss, and I couldn't sleep even after checking the time.

Zhao Su pushed open the gate of the yard in the early morning dew, Ye Ruining was sitting on the stone steps to enjoy the cool air, when he saw the man coming back, he bowed his head and said nothing, looking angry.

Zhao Su grinned, and threw a bag of steamed buns in front of him. Ye Ruining raised his head and glared at each other: "You're sending a beggar!" The paper

bag rolled around at his feet, Ye Ruining kicked it away, Tell me, where have you been for the past two days, do you know that I almost..."

Young Master Ye became more and more vigorous in speaking, Zhao Su twitched the corner of his mouth, and simply threw the paper bag kicked away by Ye Ruining After going out, a homeless man passed by barefoot outside the door, his head was hit by a sudden steamed stuffed bun, and he ran away holding the warm paper bag in ecstasy.

Ye Ruining: "..."

Zhao Su said: "Young master, are you wronged?"

"The buns are made by Sun Siniang in the village. The skin is thin and the filling is juicy, and it melts in one bite. No matter how many people buy it, I just passed by Sun's house and I was thinking about it." Young master, now you have the audacity to go in and beg for two, and want to give him a taste while it's hot."

Ye Ruining: "..." Could it be his fault? He sneered, "I have tasted so many delicacies from mountains and seas, my son, and two steamed buns are just rare to me." Hearing the sound ,

Zhao

Su's eyes fell on Ye Ruining's stomach, and Ye Xiaogong, who had just put on a noble posture, burst into ears. Hong, roared ferociously: "What are you looking at? I'm hungry. I blame you for neglecting me. You haven't prepared breakfast quickly!"

Zhao Su pulled the corners of his mouth, took out a separate paper bag from his pocket, and handed it It was in Ye Ruining's hand, and said with a teasing smile: "Try it again, young master, this is the last bun, throw it away and it will be gone." "

I won't eat-"

Zhao Su didn't care how messed up Young Master Ye was. Howling, Ye Ruining was holding the steamed stuffed bun on the stone steps. He was really hungry. He looked around and couldn't find Zhao Su.

Take a bite secretly, so that the reckless Zhao Su won't see him, so he won't laugh at him, doesn't it matter?

Thinking so, Young Master Ye turned his back and raised his arm to cover it with his sleeve, took a bite of the steamed stuffed bun, the stuffing was juicy and thick, Young Master Ye couldn't help sighing: It's so delicious.

Eyes are narrowed because of joy, like a cat who just stole a small fish to eat, eating up the buns in small bites.

Zhao Su folded his arms and leaned against the window, squinting at the young master's movements, raised his eyebrows lightly, and shook his head with a dumb smile.

The young master was going to drive all the geese into the river during the day, which was the task Zhao Su entrusted to him. After breakfast, before the sun was strong, Zhao Su picked up a pole and threw it in front of Ye Ruining: "Little master, today is the day." I'll continue to bother you about chasing the geese."

Ye Ruining pouted, went into the house and took out the straw hat hanging on the wall, put it on, held a long pole, went to the backyard to release the geese, and drove the geese to two places on the river bank.

The villagers who were also chasing ducks and geese were all surprised when they saw Mr. Ye working in person. Mr. Zhao still has a way to govern people. Even the sons from the city are subdued by him. His methods are beyond the reach of ordinary people. of.

Ye Ruining met two people on the bank of the river. They were the mountain people who the village chief had found for him last night to be in charge of the gate. He was so angry that after driving all the geese into the river, he ran up to them and scolded: "Why did you break your promise? !"

The mountain man pretended to be stupid and said, "What is the young master referring to?"

"Don't pretend to be foolish to me! The village chief gave you money to watch the door for me. It's good for you, you don't do anything after collecting money, and ran away in the middle of the night. Humph!"

"After my brother comes over, I will definitely ask him to give you some flair, my son's money is not so easy to earn."

Ye Ruining frowned, scolding people endlessly, except Zhao Su, no one can cure his mouth.

The mountain people hated the rich people's magnanimous attitude the most. Although they were wrong first, they were also angered by Ye Ruining's words at the moment, poohed angrily, and someone pushed Ye Ruining away with their hands.

"What kind of person are you, who is worse than a woman, but who do you insult because of how much money you have in your family? You still want to show us some color. Today we will show you some color."

Ye The little master cried out, he couldn't dodge enough to make someone swing his fist, blood was seen immediately.

Ye Ruining looked at the blood in his palm and his eyes were dim: "How dare you hit me .

"

The opponent was pushed to the ground and beat him up, and he didn't realize until after the beating, that the young master is now surrounded by Mr. Zhao.

Zhao Su received a message from the mountain people, and learned that Young Master Ye had been beaten by someone on the river bank. When he arrived, the young master had already been leaned against a tree, blood was still dripping from his nose, and he didn't shed a single tear.

He called: "Young master."

Ye Ruining raised his head in a huff, his eye sockets, which had endured for a long time, suddenly had dots of transparent water stains, hanging in the eye sockets, not a single drop flowed. He sniffled and said ferociously: "Zhao Su, my son was beaten by those two lowly people, go and help me teach them a lesson." Ye Ruining's nose was blocked under his blue

clothes, and his nose turned red. Zhao Su stared at it for several times, and then seriously picked him up: "Let's go."