30

The winter fog is thick, and the climate is getting colder day by day. Most of the heavy trees in the leaf garden have withered, adding a little bit of bleakness. It is early winter.

    The butler Sun, who is personally serving the two young masters of the Ye family, has been busy preparing this year's winter clothes for the two young masters since the first three months. The tailors are masters from Beijing, and the materials are also high-quality wools purchased at a large price.

    The house was smoked by the stove, and Ye Ruining was always tired these days, unlike the previous days when he lost his stomach by bouncing around, his appetite increased greatly, he went to bed early every night, and slept until he was exposed to the sun until he was full.

    As a result, Young Master Ye touched his bulging belly, frowning.

    Fortunately, winter is coming, and everyone is wrapped in heavy clothes. He is tightly dressed, and the bulge of his stomach is hidden from others for a while. They just think that he has gained weight, and his complexion is getting more rosy. Everyone in the Ye family was very pleased.

    Ye Ruining's vomiting symptoms have disappeared. Seeing his growing belly, his inner fear is increasing day by day. The suspicion has occupied his mind, and he is so panicked that to this day, he dare not call the doctor to check his pulse. For fear of finding out something.

    That absurd thought lingered in Young Master Ye's mind. At night, he was awakened by a nightmare in his dream, and he subconsciously pressed his palm on his belly and patted it with the lightest force. It's good to flatten the stomach.

    When Young Master Ye was still frowning over his bulging stomach, the atmosphere in the Ye family suddenly became condensed, and the people going up and down the house hurriedly, as if something important had happened.

    On this day, while the sun was warm, Ye Ruining came out of his room to wrap up his clothes and walk along the forest garden. His elder brother Rong Sheng was dressed in black, and he came back from somewhere, with obvious drunkenness and fatigue on his face. It was still early, so I immediately guessed the situation.

    "Brother Rong Sheng."

    Ye Ruining trotted after him, his clothes were thick and his stomach was full, the young man ran very clumsily, Ye Rongsheng stopped where he was and couldn't help but smile, and took the initiative to catch him.

    "Why did I wake up so early today? Ningning slept like a lazy pig a few days ago." "

    Brother, don't say it." No matter how hard she tried to cheer herself up, she couldn't resist the tiredness surging up in her body.

    "Brother, did you drink outside again last night?" Ye Ruining wrinkled his nose and sniffed around Ye Rongsheng with a cat

    . "I'll go back to the room and take a shower to wash off the smell on my body. Ningning can play by himself first." "

    Okay, brother, wash slowly. I'll talk to you later."

    Ye Ruining led the little girl Jiu went in the direction of the kitchen. Several cooks were forming a circle around the table and throwing dice. When they saw Young Master Ye appear, they pushed one by one to get up: "Young Master.

    " I’ll bring some of the breakfast food to the eldest son.”

    The cook kept saying yes, and quickly handed the box containing the breakfast food to Xiao Jiu, who was snatched by Ye Ruining, “I’ll go there by myself, Xiao Jiu, go back to the hospital first. Here, you don’t need to follow me.”