57

Zhao Su dares, of course Zhao Su dares, what is there that he dare not do?

    "I'm a rough man with a young master in my heart, and I want to clean his clothes and lick him inside and out." When

    Zhao Su spoke, he stared at Ye Ruining without blinking, his Adam's apple moved up and down, as if he really wanted to Immediately strip off the little boy, press him on a stone and lick him.

    The most intuitive desire of the beast does not need any cover to be exposed. There are only the two of them in the whole courtyard, so why do they need to avoid outsiders? To Zhao Su, the current young master is nothing more than a sheep entering the tiger's mouth.

    "You!" Ye Ruining cursed with reddened ears, "Don't talk nonsense and say such disgusting things!"

    These words were more explicit than what was written in the script. Ye Ruining only said that Zhao Su was an adulterer, not A trace of seriousness.

    At the same time, he also wondered how Zhao Su changed so much when he turned into a leopard and a human being, and he was not as cute and likable as a leopard as a person.

    What he thought in his heart couldn't escape Zhao Su's eyes, Zhao Su said solemnly: "Like leopards?"

    Without Ye Ruining opening his mouth, a majestic big black panther suddenly appeared in front of him. It enveloped Ye Ruining.

    When the young master was astonished, the big black panther rested its two front paws on his shoulders, pressed him against the stone wall with force, stretched out its long tongue, and swiped the tongue back and forth against the young master's cheeks and neck.

    The two little guys squatted on one side, their heads tilted together, unable to understand what they were doing.

    "You..."

    Ye Ruining whispered, and when he was about to speak, the big black panther's tongue kept sweeping back and forth around his mouth, not giving him the slightest chance to speak.

    Ye Ruining was ashamed and angry, the leopard licked enough to let go of him, he raised his hand, and pressed against the side of the leopard's face, it was about to slap him.

    The slap did not fall, Ye Ruining's eyes were red, he stared at the black panther fixedly, he slapped the panther lightly with his palm, and in the end, he was the one who was wronged.

    He said: "Bad leopard."

    The bad leopard gently rubbed his head against his palm. The big black panther turned his back and turned back into a human form, and went to fetch water with the wooden bucket in both hands.

    "...Zhao Su!"

    Zhao Su didn't turn his head, he was very cold.

    After moving to the small courtyard, life was clean and happy. The two little things lost their restraint, and played around the courtyard all day long, and they grew a little longer in a blink of an eye.

    The young master had to face Zhao Su's undisguised gaze at night, but during the day he had been out and busy, and the Ye family was not short of money. Even if Ye Ruining moved out to live alone, there was only a lot of money on hand.

    Ye Rongsheng was angry and would never let him suffer.     Ye Ruining couldn't save face, so when Zhao Su came back today, he

    sat in the courtyard and said domineeringly, "Zhao Su, come here." He took out a stack of silver bills from his pocket and put them on the stone table.

Don't even look at it.

    He hurriedly said: "This is for you."

    Zhao Su looked at him with a half-smile. "Young master, keep it for me."

    "You despise my money?"

    Zhao Su said, "My money, if you want it, you will go."

    There was something in the words, Ye Ruining knew the meaning no matter how stupid he was. Zhao Su would use the money he earned from outside to support him, but he didn't need a penny from the Ye family.

    Ye Ruining was angry that night, but he didn't play around with the two little things the next day, and ordered Zhao Su to prepare pens, ink, paper and inkstone for him, saying that he wanted to go out to earn money.