61

The young master fell restlessly on Zhao Su's back.

    There was a drizzle of rain in the sky, the red lights in the streets and alleys were blurred with the mist that gradually diffused, and there were few pedestrians, so no one paid attention to the pair of them.

    The young master's wet and hot mouth gnawed along Zhao Su's ear, Zhao Su slapped his softest part, and then he calmed down. After resting for a while, he continued to hum, shouting hot and cold, which made Zhao Su wonder whether Mr. Jiao was hot or cold.

    Zhao Su hugged the young master tightly in his arms: "Is it warm?"

    The young master murmured, "Warm."

    He opened his eyes, and there was a hazy light in them, as if he was studying Zhao Su. With a serious look: "It's so hot, let go quickly."

    Zhao Su smiled angrily, and then saw the young master's head twisting back and forth, and said vaguely: "Where is my pen and paper, Zhao Su, hurry up and eat my son. Take it."

    Worried that he was writhing and uncomfortable, Zhao Su tightened his arms: "I still think about those things at this time, isn't it uncomfortable     ?

    "

Tears came out: "Zhao Su, Zhao Su, it's hard..."

    Zhao Su didn't do anything, he hugged the person tightly with one hand, and had to free up one hand from time to time to prevent Ye Ruining from tearing off the clothes on his body indiscriminately.

    "If you move again, you will be cured."

    The young master murmured nonsense, and returned to the courtyard after much tossing, really crying.

    The young man was tearful, his cheeks and eyes were flushed, and Zhao Su's neck was wet with the saliva overflowing from his mouth.

    "Wow, it's hard, it's uncomfortable..." The person who shouted uncomfortable was like a fish short of water, and aimed hard at Zhao Su's arms. Zhao Su suppressed him, secretly thinking that it's not an option to soak the young master in cold water in this weather, because he is proud and expensive. , After soaking in cold water, I'm afraid I won't be able to get sick.

    The hand resting on his body touched where it shouldn't be. Zhao Su hugged Ye Ruining tightly and gritted his teeth fiercely. The veins on his forehead throbbed faintly, thinking about what to do with the young master.

    "Uncomfortable, woo woo..."

    The weak sobbing plucked at the last string in Zhao Su's heart, he let go and stared at the fragile and terribly loving person under the candlelight, his lips moved slightly, and said a little dryly: "It's all about it , then I'll deal with you."

    Zhao Su let go of Ye Ruining, looked down, and saw two little leopards squatting at his feet, their little heads raised and looked at them suspiciously.

    He picked up one in each hand, and the little ones were locked in another room. He heard Zhao Su say, "Stay here, don't disturb me." The little leopard nodded his head, lay down on his knees, and saw

    Zhao Su close the door, shaking together Tail.

    The candlelight swayed with the wind that leaked into the house, and the moment Zhao Su closed the window tightly, the young master had already torn himself clean, white and clean, rolled up the bedding, and looked very dazed.

    Zhao Su secretly said that he is not a lustful person, but...

    he sat down on the edge of the bed, rubbed his palm against Ye Ruining's flushed face, the soft skin seemed to be attached to his hand, and he couldn't move it.

    I can't move my hands, I can't move my eyes. After I reacted, I pressed the person tightly and raised my hand on the person.

    He raised Ye Ruining's chin, and kissed his mouth: "Look who I am."

    The young man who was still crying said, "It's hard, Zhao Su, please save me quickly."

    Zhao Su's heart tightened, and he continued. : It's over, I look like a pervert.

    The young master looks more and more beautiful, he really can't think of any good words, a rough man, looking at the pitiful appearance of the young master, actually has the idea of ​​pity and cherish the jade.

    The long night is long, and the candlelight is charming.