39

Ye Ruining didn't want to have any more contact with Su Hao, but the whereabouts of his brother and father made his heart shake. He looked around, Zhao Su just went to find a place to rest, and he hasn't come back yet.

    "Wait a minute, there is another person with me. After he comes, I will go with you again."

    Su Hao asked, "Is that the man who appeared that day?" Then he frowned, "Little Yezi, that man doesn't look like a Good man, you used to live a simple life, now that something happened at home, don't let other people listen to their good words, and..."

    Su Hao's eyes fell on Ye Ruining's stomach from time to time, he hesitated to speak.

    He eased his expression and tone: "Let us find a quiet place to explain the specific situation in detail, Xiao Yezi, I have known you for many years, and I will not harm you anyway." Surrounded by crowds, Young Master Ye complained about Zhao Su's usual

    work Has always been agile, why did he find a place to search for a long time at this moment, but he didn't come back.

    "Then let's go."

    Su Hao smiled, and opened the car curtain: "Come in and sit."

    Ye Ruining was clumsy and unable to move, and had to rely on Xiao Jiu's support to get into the sedan chair. He deliberately avoided Su Hao's outstretched hand , sitting upright, facing Su Hao's eyes.

    Xiao Jiu followed outside the sedan chair and left a message to a nearby vendor. With Zhao Su's cleverness, it was not difficult to follow the message to find the whereabouts of the two of them.

    Inside the sedan chair, Su Hao finally expressed his doubts: "Little Yezi, your belly..."

    Ye Ruining sensitively put his sleeves on his belly, making a protective gesture: "Didn't you say that there are my brother and daddy?" Is your whereabouts?"

    Su Hao smiled wryly, touched his nose and said, "Why have you ever talked to me in such a manner that even the little mouse didn't want to call again?"

    Ye Ruining sneered: "That day you met me on the street. I'll know if I act like a stranger."

    He said: "Our Ye family has been from heaven to earth, those people are afraid to avoid me, do you think I will care, no. But that day you pretended not to know me, and even looked on coldly That’s what chilled me.”

    The young son raised by the Ye family has had very few friends since he was a child, and Su Hao is Ye Ruining’s only close friend. His temper is eccentric and changeable. In the end, no one who wanted to make friends with him at the same age could stand his temper. Only Su Hao would tease him intimately, Xiao Ye Zi, and would often sneak into his yard to play with him during banquets, and tell him about the things outside. Something new, bring him new gadgets.

    "Su Hao, I don't care if you do it on purpose or have secrets. From now on, I won't have any more relationship with you, and I won't call you a little mouse again." "

    Little Yezi.

    " The carriage stopped in front of a teahouse, he avoided Su Hao, and supported Xiao Jiu's hand to get out of the carriage first, walking slowly and clumsily, Su Hao looked after him for a few times, his brows became tighter and tighter.

    This was the last time Ye Ruining got together with Su Hao, his brows and eyes were no longer as comfortable and coquettish as when they met in the past, he straightened his expression, focused on asking about the whereabouts of his relatives, and even called Su Hao, Mr. Su.