Ye Ruining asked in a daze: "The general wants Brother Rong Sheng to get     pregnant ?"

    You can also see clearly, not a careless person.   

    He put down his silver chopsticks, frowned into a small hill, and changed his serious expression. He had no majesty in front of the general. It was about his brother, and the young master would never give in.  

   "General, you are not allowed to force Brother Rong Sheng to do something he doesn't want to do."   

    Qi Changting silently drank a cup of tea, and it took him a long time to say yes.    

     Before going back, the young master grabbed his brother's sleeve and asked three times: "Brother, are you really not going to leave the general?"    

    Ye Rongsheng shook his head: "You can't go, and... you can't go. " The decision made by the elder brother has his own reasons.

    Rows of lanterns were lit in the promenade, the paper lanterns were transparent, the fire was brilliant, and it was also very lonely.

    Ye Rongsheng took off the fox fur and fastened it for Ye Ruining, and covered him with a hood. The cotton wool covered most of Ye Ruining's face, revealing a pair of bright black round eyes. The big eyes were full of reluctance, Ye Ruining had stayed in the general's yard long enough, but it was still not enough, he still wanted to rest on the same bed with his brother.

    "Brother, shall I go back?"

    "It's time to go back. I'm afraid Xiao Jiu will wait outside for a long time. Go back and rest early, or brother will take you there." Opening the door, I

    found that it was raining outside, and the rain curtain was like a bead curtain. Falling down along the eaves, the water splashes high, it is cold and damp, the surroundings are hazy and dim, and the cold and rainy night can make people dream.

    Ye Ruining saw Zhao Su standing upright outside the door holding an umbrella. He turned his head and said to Ye Rongsheng: "Brother, go back to the house to avoid the rain, it's cold outside, be careful of catching cold."

    Zhao Su exchanged glances with Ye Rongsheng through the rain curtain, stepped forward to take Ye Ruining to his side, and silently announced that he would take him with him go back.

    When Ye Rongsheng returned to the room, Ye Ruining turned an unhappy face, and asked with a snort, "What about Xiaojiu, why are you here?" "

    I let him rest

    because of the wind and cold. " On the shoes, the feet are cold after walking a few steps. Zhao Su stuffed the umbrella into Ye Ruining's hand, "Come up, I'll hug you."

    "No need."

    "Shoes and socks are wet."

    "You carry me on your back."

    Zhao Su lowered his head and patted his stomach: "Will he Comfortable."

    The young master suddenly changed his face: "I knew you were pretending to be nice to me because of this little monster."

    Zhao Su didn't quarrel with the pregnant husband: "Hold."

    "Hold me, I just ate a lot of food. kill you."

    Ye Ruining wrapped his hands around Zhao Su's neck, and he was gently hugged by Zhao Su. The umbrella was held by Ye Ruining, he suddenly had an evil thought, and tilted his hand to meet the direction of the top of his head, only covering the rain on his head, leaving Zhao Su exposed, the rain quickly wet most of his shoulders.

    Ye Ruining played for a while, then smacked his lips to cover the umbrella again. The rain wet Zhao Su's hair, and those sharp eyes became darker and brighter, and they never left Ye Ruining's face.

    Ye Ruining said embarrassingly, "What do you mean by being silent?" "

    I'm pleasing you, my lord."

    "You're a bad guy, and the bad guy still wants to please me?"

    Zhao Su smiled slightly: "I'm a bad guy and I It doesn't matter if you want to please the young master."

    "Zhao Su!" Ye Ruining turned his head, "I have made it clear that you are not allowed to like me, and don't say such things again." "Why don't you dare to

    look me in the eyes, sir."

    " ..."

    Zhao Su snorted coldly: "Only those who have ghosts in their hearts dare not look directly into a person's eyes."

    The little boy kowtowed: "You, you shut up."

    "Could it be..." The corner of Zhao Su's mouth curled up wicked With a smile, "Young master has no ghosts in his heart, but... there is me."