Ye Ruining gestured to push Zhao Su away, and wanted to put on his shoes and get off the bed: "I'm going to find Brother Rong Sheng." "

    No."

    Zhao Su tightened his wrist, Sitting firmly by the lap: "I am the child's father, what's the matter with kissing his mother? It's a matter of course. If you really don't like it, I like it. You see, the child is safe and sound, and I like it if I want to."

    "Zhao Su, don't mention this matter again!"     "Zhao Su." Ye Ruining lowered his posture, "When I am begging you kindly, don't mention this matter in the future. The masculinity has never been on the stage until now, let my brother know , he must be sad, I will not do anything to make Brother Rong Sheng sad, and I will never embarrass the Ye family."

    Ye Ruining is still a pure and clear young man, the Ye family protects him well, not to mention the taste of love, he has never liked anyone before. He conceived a little monster out of thin air, and Zhao Su had no skin and no face to do such an overreaching thing to him, no matter how arrogant Young Master Ren was, he was powerless to resist.

    "As for this little monster," the young master murmured in a daze, "I'm just being angry if I say no to you. Now that brother Rong Sheng is back, with the support of the general, my father will surely come back safely soon. I... "

    He can't afford to lose face to the Ye family. If the child is with him, he will definitely attract a lot of gossip. He will leave it to Zhao Su to raise him quietly, and he can just find a chance to see it... The

    young master actually likes this torture in his heart. The little monster has been with him for several months. When the Ye family was down and down, he had the little monster with him. He could clearly understand that the little monster grew up slowly and would not trouble him in the most difficult times.

    The little monster is not a little monster, but his caring baby. Until now, Ye Ruining felt a sense of intimacy with the child in his belly, and was reluctant to part with it.

    "Zhao Su, baby, I will give you a lot of money. You must take care of him."

    Zhao Su picked up Ye Ruining and put on shoes and socks for him, and fastened the warm fox fur. The man must do what he says. He once said that he wants both Ye Ruining and the child. Ye Ruining may not take his words seriously, but Zhao Su is a person who will never let go.

    The beast only seizes its own property based on desire/desire. Ye Ruining sleeps with him, and it will be his for the rest of his life. Anyone who wants to be contaminated must pass through him, including Ye Rongsheng.

    Zhao Su didn't like his own person to be picked up by Ye Rongsheng, but the pregnant woman was the biggest, and the young man who said stupid things was pitiful, so he had to reluctantly send him to see Ye Rongsheng.

    "Let's go."

    Ye Ruining followed confusedly: "Where are you going?"

    "Look at your elder brother."

    After asking the servant, I found out that Ye Rongsheng lived under the same roof as the general. Ye Ruining walked behind Zhao Su, the cold wind was blocked by the man in front of him, and he held the sleeves he had freed up. He walked slowly, so Zhao Su also walked slowly.

    The young master wondered: "This mansion is so big, how can General Qi be so stingy, insisting that my brother live with him?"

    They walked outside the courtyard, but were stopped.

    "The general ordered no one to meet without his permission."

    Ye Ruining poked his head out from Zhao Su's shoulder: "I'm here to see Brother Rong Sheng     .

    "

Looking forward to it, I get tired after standing for a while. Zhao Su hugged his waist to let him lean on, and soon the general who was passed on came out and told them that the general didn't see anyone.

    "Where's my brother?"

    Zhao Su snorted, "This general means that you won't let him see him."

    Ye Ruining was taken aback for a moment, and then became angry: "Why, brother Rong Sheng is my elder brother, not his elder brother! Realizing that his words seemed to have offended the general, the young master hurriedly retreated behind Zhao Su without saying a word.

    Zhao Su led Ye Ruining away, saw the man hanging his head sullenly, suddenly picked up the man, jumped up, and jumped into the courtyard of the general, and after inspecting, took Ye Ruining outside a wing.

    The young master had no time to ask Zhao Su what he meant by this move, the noise from inside the room made him turn his eyes away, and when he vaguely saw that his brother seemed to be forced by the general to do something, he was anxious to speak, Zhao Su stretched out his palm and covered it. His mouth whispered against his ear.