Ye Ruining was so startled by the thought that he jumped out that his hands and feet became stiff. He withdrew his gaze and landed on Zhao Su in doubt, trying to find something that could make him feel good about this villain.

    In the end, I racked my brains and couldn't figure out how Zhao Su could win him over. Young Master Ye shook his head, "I suddenly lost interest in these things. Let's go back and have a rest." Zhao Su put down his teacup and

    followed He echoed: "What the young master said is that they are just vulgar fans. It is better to look at the young master than to look at them. Our young master is better than these girls."

    Zhao Su turned his eyes: "Xiao Jiu, I am right. No."

    "Zhao Su, what are you talking about!"

    Zhao Su's mouth twitched: "I mean that I would rather look at the young master than look at others." "

    You..."

    The proud and domineering young master Silently, he raised his teacup and took a sip of hot tea in a disguised manner.

    It's a strange thing to say, Zhao Su's intentional or unintentional flattery in recent days made Ye Ruining not know where to put his hands and feet, and the little boy couldn't see what Zhao Su was thinking now, some things were clearly said when a man was chasing his daughter's family When he said it, Zhao Su had nothing to hide from him, calling his wife indiscriminately in front of Su Hao, so shameless.

    He warned dryly: "Zhao Su, don't talk nonsense again."

    Chewing one more word, he would not let Zhao Su touch the little monster in his stomach.

    Near noon, the street became more and more lively, and tourists came out of the street. Ye Ruining gently pulled Zhao Su's clothes: "Send me back.

    " Back of hand: "Young master, don't worry, I'll take you for a walk before you go back."

    Ye Ruining looked at him displeasedly: "I want to rest, so I won't go shopping.

    " Little clothes and shoes?"

    "Little clothes?" Ye Ruining really didn't know, he was used to being waited on by others, and he had never served others to be considerate of others, "Can't I just leave this matter to you, why should I do it?

    " That's wrong." Zhao Su grabbed Ye Ruining's wrist loosely with his backhand, squeezed it first, and then pulled it in his palm, "How can I say that he was born after the young master worked so hard for so long."

    " It's really hard." Ye Ruining complained, "The little monster made me unable to eat or sleep well, it's all because of you." "It's my fault."

    Zhao

    Su called for a carriage, carried Ye Ruining into it, and sat firmly on the soft cushion , Ye Ruining's stomach is very big now, with a heavy lump in front of it, he retracted his hand into the clothes, caressing through the soft material, the response from the little monster to him became more and more frequent, even if Ye Ruining said to himself Talking to him, the little monster seemed to understand it, and responded gently to him, being considerate to him and not hurting anyone at all.

    Thinking that the little monster is well-behaved, Young Master Ye decided to follow Zhao Su's words and choose some nice clothes for the little monster. They came to a famous clothing store in the city. Before getting off the car, Ye Ruining unfolded his cloak to cover up his stomach again. After entering the clothing store, he asked for all the good materials to be brought up, and the most exquisite clothing patterns were also presented to him one by one. Picking, Young Master Ye looked at it, suddenly remembered something, and dragged Zhao Su's clothes to the corner.