After thinking about it, Young Master Ye vaguely understood the reason, so he asked: "Zhao Su, I know why you have been courting me frequently these days.

    " He began to chatter, as if he had caught something.

    "My elder brother Rong Sheng is coming to pick me up, you are trying to please me, you just want to please me, you want to go back to Ye Mansion with me, right?" "

    You are greedy for money, you have to pay for everything, Our Ye family is the richest businessman in Xianyang City, if you follow me, will you still be short of money in the future?"

    Young master Ye became more and more airy as he spoke: "But I don't like you, no matter how you please me, I will not You won't ask your brother to take you back to Ye's house, so you should die."

    "Young master is right." Zhao Su smiled, his eyes didn't express a smile, he and Ye Ruining didn't have any relationship at all. It doesn't matter, people will leave in a few days, the facts are in front of them, but why does Zhao Su not like what the young master said.

    As far as he can say, as long as he owes a lesson, such a young master should be kept by his side to discipline him well, and when he becomes obedient, he should be released and brought with him.

    Once dark thoughts arise, Zhao Su can't restrain himself a bit. After serving the young master's meal, Su Hao greets him outside the door and comes to visit Ye Ruining.

    "Let the little mouse come in."

    Ye Ruining lay lazily without moving, and Zhao Su, who walked to the door, suddenly took a few big steps, and tidied up the little prince's clothes by himself.

    What does a man look like with his arms and shoulders exposed? Zhao Su obviously forgot that he often practiced martial arts in the yard shirtless.

    Ye Ruining waved Zhao Su's hand dissatisfied: "What are you going to do with me?

    " " "You!" Ye Ruining got up straight and pointed at Zhao Su with     a

    pillow in his hand, "I have known Little Mouse for so many years, and we still take a bath and sleep together, is it your turn to discipline me?"

The little boy twitched his mouth in a direction that he couldn't see, everyone was messed up by him, is it possible not to discipline him?

    Su Hao asked someone to bring a gift to Ye Ruining, and his enthusiasm for Ye Ruining remained undiminished, with both arms hanging on Young Master Ye, Zhao Su looked at him coldly, before he went to carry him away, Young Master thought the two were too close Su Hao is not allowed to cling to him too much.

    "Little Yezi." Su Hao wondered, "Why do I feel like you have changed recently?"

    Ye Ruining said with a serious face, "I have changed."

    Su Hao shouted: "Look, look, you are now It's changed." He looked aggrieved, "Little Yezi, I'm leaving tomorrow, why don't you go back early and go with my caravan." Ye Ruining refused without thinking: "

    Brother Rongsheng and I I have agreed, I have to wait for him to pick me up in person, if I go back early, I will be breaking my promise." "It's

    your brother Rong Sheng again." Su Hao screamed strangely, with a look of unbearable, "You are doing this It's inappropriate to be clinging to your elder brother when you're so old. Your elder brother will marry a wife and have children sooner or later, so he definitely can't take care of you forever." "Your elder brother just married and had