Ye Ruining was speechless, hugged the quilt and got up to close the window, there was lightning across the sky, but no thunder was heard.

    The young master tightened the quilt wrapped around his body, and the absence of thunder frightened him.

    It's all because of Zhao Su's crow mouth talking nonsense, good but not bad, Ye Ruining's drowsiness subsided, he lit a lamp for himself and sat on the bed with hair in a daze.

    Hush——

    something fell outside, Ye Ruining ran out to open the door, seeing a familiar scene in front of him, the wall that was repaired by Zhao Su now had another gap.

    "Oh, why did the wall collapse!"

    In the darkness, a tall figure peeked out from the gap, and Zhao Su stood on the broken soil wearing a coir raincoat: "Young master can't sleep at night like me?" "

    Bah, who is like you, I just came out to look at the wall, I blame you, the wall is not repaired, it’s just a tree trunk, it can knock down the wall, what’s the use of you.”

    "Ha." Zhao Su said, "Let it break down."

    "Young master, I'll go back and rest first."

    Zhao Su left Ye Ruining and left. When he crossed the gap, he put a hammer on one side. Iron Cone smiled, and it fell down as soon as it was knocked. This wall has indeed never been rebuilt, and it will not need to be repaired in the future.

    Young Master Ye didn't know Zhao Su's tricks in his heart, he really thought the wall was knocked down by a tree, Zhao Su left him without saying a word and left, Young Master got angry and went back to his room, pacing back and forth, Not a single trace of drowsiness.

    Ye Ruining stayed up half the night, Zhao Su was so refreshed that the two of them had breakfast at the same table, and he didn't have the slightest appetite. Seeing Zhao Su eating alone and ignoring him, he threw the wooden spoon in his hand: "I want to Eat other kinds of food."

    "Young master is proud and expensive, so you really should change your style."

    Ye Ruining looked at the "fake" Zhao Su in front of him, got up and went out to greet him with new kinds of meals.

    After noon, Zhao Su cleaned up all the soil and mud accumulated in the gap, and said grandly: "There will be rain tonight, and this wall will collapse sooner or later. No matter how many times it is repaired, it will not help. Let this hole It’s missing.”

    Zhao Su kindly reminded again: “Young master, I watch the sky at night, the rain tonight is heavier than yesterday’s, you must remember to close the doors and windows.” Ye Ruining didn’t believe Zhao Su’s words

    . , went back to the room, and even deliberately opened all the windows, he left a lamp, covered the lampshade and the room became dark.

    "I want to see if Zhao Su is really capable, or if he is fooling me maliciously in order to scare people."

    That night, the evil wind picked up, not only wind and lightning, but also thunder.

    The thunder in the mountains sounds far more terrifying than that in the city, and the lightning strikes in the distance, as if it is about to smash the mountains, just like the night of the ghosts in the story.

    Young Master Ye didn't know if there were hundreds of ghosts in the mountain, he just got scared when he heard the thunder, fearing that there would be ghost hands sticking in from the window nearby.