Young Master Ye did all these secretly behind Brother Leopard's back. He rubbed his deflated stomach and felt hungry.

    Fortunately, my body and bones are now stronger than before. If I go hungry, I won't be sick for several days and slowly make up for it.

    "Brother Leopard, I'm going out for a while, you stay at home and wait for me."

    Ye Ruining found the village chief and asked him about Xiao Liu Xiao Qi's condition, and if they got better and came back to take care of him.

    The village chief was about to go out, and said: "The old man just has something to tell the young master."

    It turned out that the two attendants brought by Ye Ruining had died of smallpox, and Ye Ruining was stunned when he heard that: "Dead?

    " Ye Xiaogongzi has never heard of anyone dying around him, everyone in the Ye family has to take care of his mood, and any bad news is not allowed to spread to his ears, Xiao Liu and Xiao Qi work in the Ye family. It took three years, and in the past two years, he worked for Young Master Ye. Hearing that he passed away due to illness, it sounded like a dream to Ye Ruining.

    He hesitated to confirm: "You said they are dead?"

    The village chief sighed: "My condolences, young master."

    Ye Ruining shook his head: "No, I'm not sad, it's just..." It was

    the first time he faced death, even though he grew up in a medicine pot, his brother and father never mentioned the word death, the only thing they taught him was death. Loving and tender.

    He said: "Please trouble the village chief to find someone to bring Xiaoliu Xiaoqi's body back to their home. When my brother comes, I will definitely treat you badly." The village chief nodded and asked the two brothers of the

    Lan family to serve him well Also agree.

    "They..." Ye Ruining shook his head, "I asked them to go back." The brothers of the

    Lan family are thorough in their work, and they are among the best young people in the village. Let someone go and serve you."

    Ye Ruining retorted: "Don't find someone for me anymore."

    "But..."

    "I don't believe I can't live without them?"

    Young master Ye raised his noble head and left At the village head's house, as soon as the front foot stepped out of the threshold, the back foot turned bitter, wondering if there would be a supper for tonight. He has money, but there is no market in the mountains. This is the first time Ye Ruining knows that money is not everything. No wonder the villain looks down on his money.

    Ye Ruining returned to Zhao's house dejectedly, holding a few fruits sent by the mountain people just now, washed them and sat on the stone steps to eat them.

    The black panther was sleeping on the tree, and when he saw him coming back, he jumped down, sniffing lightly at the fruit in Ye Ruining's hand with his nose.

    "Brother Leopard, do you want to eat fruit too?"

    Ye Ruining handed over the fruit in his hand, and the black panther turned his head, staring straight at him with dark eyes.

    Ye Ruining rubbed his belly: "Brother Leopard, I'm not afraid of your jokes. I'm a little hungry. I've already dismissed the two brothers from the Lan family. The village chief just wanted to find someone to serve me. I don't want it."

    He continued to sigh, and the sighing expression on his young and carefree face was quite unnatural: "Lanzhi did such a thing to me, I must never keep him anymore, and Lancao is also very straightforward. , On the day I dismissed Lanzhi, he actually started to fight. During the time they stayed to serve me, how did I ever treat them badly?" "The mountain is really bad. I can't even spend my

    money "

    The black panther stared at him silently, with a glint in his pupils, when the night fell, the black panther suddenly paced behind the door, and looked back at Ye Ruining frequently.

    Ye Ruining followed up: "Brother Leopard, what do you mean?"

    He opened the door, and the mountains became very quiet after nightfall, not as lively as in the city. Following the black panther, he asked repeatedly: "Brother Leopard, it's getting late at night, where do you want to go?"

    As he walked, Ye Ruining found that the direction of the road was the direction of the jungle, so he hurriedly ran to the black panther and stopped him: " Brother Leopard, are you leaving?"

    Young Master Ye has no one around now, and those who have been with him are not as secure as the Leopard in front of him: "Your injury has not fully healed, how can you leave?"

    The black panther exhaled heat and moved its forelegs, indicating that it really wanted to leave.

    "..." Ye Ruining was speechless, he couldn't even keep a leopard, he was afraid that the leopard would dislike him and follow him without fresh meat to eat.

    "Then, let's go..."

    Young Master Ye turned his back and didn't dare to take a second look. The dark night made him feel even more desolate. He thought that wild beasts were just wild beasts after all, and he didn't have the body that Brother Rongsheng said. Now, if Black Panther is really spiritual, why not choose to stay with him? The beasts will eventually return to the mountains, unlike the cats and dogs they raise.

    "Brother Leopard, take care and don't get hurt again."

    Young Master Ye ran away, and lost all the lanterns on the way. Feeling the darkness and returning to the courtyard, it was cold and dark. He rubbed his sore and swollen nose. This time, he would cry and look for his brother when he didn't have any troubles. There is no brother or father here, so no one will feel sorry for him.

    Young Master Ye took some rice from the house to wash, and after tossing and raising the fire for a while, he poured the rice into the cooking rice in a gourd-like manner. He was absent-minded, either the fire was extinguished or the rice was boiled uncooked, and he did it several times, but he didn't make a single grain of cooked rice.

    The little prince was so hungry, he sat on the world with his chin propped up in his hands and watched the night. There was no big jade plate from the previous few days, and the moon was like a hooked string, so desolate.

    Young Master Ye, who didn't cry, rubbed his sore nose, and when tears were about to fall, he forgot to lock the door and was pushed open from the outside.

    Zhao Su held a basket of food in his hand: "Who is squatting on the ground and crying."

    Ye Ruining stood up abruptly, his nose was no longer sore, and his eyes were wide open: "I am not crying!" The next sentence was

    menacing Said: "Zhao Su, where did you go, you villain, you take my money but don't serve me seriously, you should be punished!"