- 𝖎

"One day, my child

"One day, my child. You will held the most powerful power a man can have. You have to use it for good. No matter what cost, don't use this for bad intentions. It can kill many people with this Power. The God's given you this because you are special. Special than your other siblings."

"This is your own powers mother, why are you giving me the blessings of the God?"

"I have a feeling that you will have great intention with this power. I have a dream that someone will destroy all of this and you have to stop them."

"Who are they mother?"

"I do not know, but their I saw those bright green eyes..."

--

Your eyes flutter from the morning skies. You finally opened them and saw an unfamiliar place. Standing up from laying, you saw a small room with only ned and a table with a chair.

You look down at yourself, covered in a blanket. Your hand quickly went to your neck to feel that the pin is still there, intact in your skin. Looking to your left you saw your black chocker as you put it in your neck.

You noticed that you're not wearing your uniform instead you wore (your choice) clothes that are comfortable for you.

You stood up, looking at the window. The place wasn't familiar to you.. Maybe you're still at Wall Sina.

You heard a knock from the door as you looked behind and saw Petra.

Her eyes widened when she saw you standing. "Ah! You're already awake?"

"Obviously." You said and sat on the chair. Petra placed the food on the table. "I'm glad you're awake. Are you feeling okay now?"

"Yes... I'm fine. Where are the others? What happened while I was unconscious?" You bombarded Petra with a lot of questions.

"There's a lot you need to know, Y/N."

Petra started to discuss what happened. After the fight between The Female Titan and Eren's Titan. They captured Annie despite being locked by her own crystal and kept in the basement. Eren was also unconscious after and headed to the Headquarters to rest. And the last news that Petra said to you piqued your interest.

"A Titan is inside the Wall Sina's. I can't believe what we saw at that time. But we swore we saw it move its eye."

You looked down at your hands, slightly sweating. "Interesting..."

Petra also wanted to know about the disappearance of your wound that time you got almost killed by losing blood. But she doesn't want to believe that you are a Titan like Eren so she kept it. And what makes her more curious is the pin that was pin on your neck. What is it for?