- 𝖝𝖛

Eren's unconcious body lays forward to yours as his head lay on your shoulder

Eren's unconcious body lays forward to yours as his head lay on your shoulder. He's so warm. You hugged his body taking him off the flesh of his Titan. Jumping off to the ground you saw Eren's face. It was peaceful, he was breathing was calm. Like he was just asleep.

Your heart felt happiness seeing him again. That he was alive. "I was surprised that your father picked you as the new attack titan. But I'm glad that you are alright. Eren."

You heard footsteps comming towards you, when you saw Mikasa's body started to run. She was overwhelmed by this feeling. She never thought that her friend is still alive...

She sat on the floor and hugged Eren tightly. Soon after that you heard a sniffle coming from Mikasa. She is hapoy to be with her only family again. Eren.

Her sniffles turn into cries as she let out those tears and the thought of her friends dying.

You smiled at them. They look so good together. No matter what happened, Mikasa will always be with Eren side.

You were Happy that he is back. But now, someone will not be happy seeing a person transformed into a titan.

Mikasa held Eren as she glide to the wall and headed to the others while you followed suit.

The others was shock, sure they are. Especially Armin. He never knew that his friend will die in the hands of a titan and then suddenly turn into one and is alive. But he is more happy that Eren is back. He grabs Eren's arm as he placed his hands and intertwined them together.

You looked at Reiner who was in utter shock. He never know a titan shifter is here at the Island of Devils. But they already know their job. Is to get Eren and sent him to Marley.

Reiner noticed you looking at him- no, glaring at him. You already know what they are up to. He almost coughed, trying to get out the lump of his throat and looks away from scary look.

"Does it mean that. Eren did this?"

--

You and Mikasa shield Eren from the Survey Corps. They already know about Eren is a titan shifter.

He is already awake. And the first thing he said.

"I'll kill them all."

You saw those dull eyes finally comes to life when Eren saw many cadets formed a circle around them, their blades was ready to attack the poor kid. He doesn't know how to act. Heck he is even more confused why the cadets are about to attack them!

You understand the cadets that they were scared that Eren might be a traitor for turning into a titan. But they don't have to be this violent for killing him immediately.

'Humans only see what they wanted to see. That's how cruel this world is.'

'Well, devils are more cruel.'