- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎

"So you're Y/N L/N that was Shadis was talking about

"So you're Y/N L/N that was Shadis was talking about. Nice to meet you I'm Erwin Smith. The 13th Commander of the Survey Corps." Said the tall man in front of you, he has noticeable thick eyebrows and wears a frown on his lips. You sat in his office room.

Hange was gone and went to Eren at the dungeon. Now you are alone with this man in front of you. "Yes that's me. And what do you want from me?" You asked, your tone was kinda rude but Erwin didn't mind.

"I want you to join Levi's Squad. You are strong, and I must admit. You can even command the people who is much higher than your rank." He said and looks at you. You closed your eyes and sigh. "Hmm, I don't mind being a commander after being a trainee. That would boost my ego." You smirked, you placed your other leg on top of the other and crossed your arms.

"You have a unique personality." He says, a small smile on his lips. "You're saying that to a person who has split personality?" You giggled your laugh. Erwin just slightly scoff at you. "But jokes aside. Who is Levi? Is he a commander too?"

"The leader of his Squad. I'm sure he'll approve to you. Especially you have great combat skills. So what do you say?"

You took one sigh again and slowly nodded.

"I can see why not?"

"Great. Then I welcomed you here. Dedicate your heart!" You saluted him as Erwin nodded. "You'll be a great Soldier, Cadet L/N."

--

"Congrats Cadet L/N! You're officially at Levi's Squad. I was hoping that you'll be with me. But don't worry, I'll borrow you in the mean time. The name is Hange Zoë. Leader of my Squad." Hange shook your hand excitingly making your arm wiggles. "And this is Moblit. My assistant."

"I'm thankful for accepting me. I am more delighted." You smiled, Hange quickly noticed the safety pin attached to your neck as she quickly hold it but you grabbed hed hands first. "What are you doing, Hange?!" Moblit asked in panic, Hange was impressed that you quickly grabbed their hand at ease.

"Please don't touch without my permission." You said, trying to contain your patience. Hange sheepishly laughs. "Sorry about that. But I was quite curious about that pin attached to your neck."

"It's nothing. Please ignore it." You said, hiding it with your collar. If they pulled it, your head might fall off. "Well! Let's get going, you'll be meeting a friend there." They said and put their arms around your shoulder and headed to the Courtroom.

--

"Is that the girl who is with that monster?"

"They said her name is Y/N L/N. Her name was familiar."

"She was just added by Erwin Smith at Levi's Squad. She must be strong."

"By the looks of it. She is strong."