- 𝖎

"Commander! The Devil has escaped

"Commander! The Devil has escaped. She used one of the fisherman's boat. We have to get her."

The Commander eyebrows furrowed, anger boiled in his veins. How can you escape that easily?! He has to take you back. Your the only person who can defeat the Eldians.

"We have to get her back. I'm sure that Devil will not long at the ocean. She can die without blood."

He ordered the soldiers to get you back here. But they were too late for that.

Reiner peaked from the door, eavesdropping to the commander. He sighed.

He's the one who help you. To get away from here.

To save you.

"I hope you live your life, I don't care if you're a devil. I want you to be safe. Away from here. I'll got you covered."

You looked back, The town of Marley slowly fading with the fog engulfing the town. You took a deep breath. Reiner saved you... From being tortured and trained to be a great warrior and kill the Eldians.

"Thank you... Reiner."

But you were still scared, where are you going now? You tried to think where do you wanna go. And then you finally agreed that you'll be going to Eldia.

I wanna know if they are bad people or not. I'm sure the story is not true...

Then suddenly, a loud boom was heard making you startled as you look back. There you saw a ship with soldiers aiming a gun towards you.

Your screwed...

"Go back where you belong, Y/N. Or we'll kill you right here."

You glared at them. You hold the safety pin in your neck.

"I guess I have no choice but to fight back."

Afted taking the safety pin, you grabbed your head as you toss it towards them. The soldiers immediately stepped back. Looking at your head.

"It's good to see all of you suffer."

"Boom."

All of them started to panic, running for their lives as your headless body went to the ship as it exploded.

Your head turned into a bomb, sharp teeth showing, your body was covered with dynamites.

"I hate fighting you, but you just can't keep it to yourselves. I really hate humans."

Your arms formed a missile, their faces showed fear. Fear that this is their last day of living.

You didn't hesitate, the anger was blocking your concious. They deserve this, to be killed.

You throw the missile to them, running away as the ship crashed from the bomb. You jump towards your boat and run away.

Soon your body turn to it's normal form, looking back. Your hands were shaking.

Why did they have to do this to you? To be treated like this? You just wished that Reiner and the other's can go too. To live like normal kids.

"Don't worry, Reiner. I'll save you..."

After days of staying at the boat. You started to get hungry and tired. You ran out of animal blood. You can't sleep either.

How long can you stay here?

You felt dizzy, your sight started to blur. Your heart quickens making you more dizzy.

You hope, someone will help you... You don't want to die yet...

And then, the darkness engulf you making unconcious.

--

Your boat stopped in the shore of the sea. It's already morning, the sun is set brightly. You groaned, eyes fluttering at the brightness of the sun.

You looked everywhere, it's the shore... You're finally here...

You stood up, almost fall from the boat. You were still weak. Wanting blood. Just a little drop.

You stood up, grabbing your bag as you make way inside the walls of Paradis Island.

As you entered the walls, no people where inside. And the only thing you saw is a forest. Full of titans.

You heard dead leaves cracked, someone is here. Suddenly a shadow engulf your body, looking back you saw a small titan. You gasp as it tried to grab and eat you.

You were too tired to fight them. But if you kill them, you can drink their blood.

You grabbed your pocket knife that Annie gave you. You tighten your grips and glares at the titan who was about to grab you again.

You have no choice but to pull the safety pin in your neck. A loud boom was heard as you flicker your fingers. A small spark went towards the titan, blowing it hard.

You blow the ground making you lift from the ground. You went towards the nape and form a bomb their, killing it's life.

A loud thud vibrated from the ground. Your bomb head evaporates. You fall from the ground, starting to grew weaker.

"I need blood..."

You slitted the Titan's body, making blood pool from the grass. You grabbed your bottle, earning the titan's blood. You hated it, but you are weak without blood.

You drink it whole, and drink again. You groaned in pain as the blood wemt through your veins. Your eyes started to blood a little bit.

You took a deep breath. You have to leave here or I'll you'll be devoured by those titans.

But you didn't know where to go.

But nonetheless, you jump to the tall trees. You wished that you'll find villages here.

After a long day, you saw tall walls. This must be the wall Maria.

You saw soldiers there. You tried to wave but it's too far away to notice them and you started to grow weaker again. You forgot to refill your bottle.

A two soldiers guiding on top of the wall, saw someone walking towards the wall. They grew suspicious as they aim the gun towards the person. But they soon realized that it was a child... Outside Wall Maria.

"We have to help the kid! Tell the commander a human was out of the walls!"

With their ODM gear they went down towards you.

"Hey! You! Why're you doing outside?! You'll be eaten by the titans!" The soldier left. You heard him as you tried to run towards him.

"P-Please, help me!"

You said, clutching his uniform. He notices the blood in your face covered in soot, dress were ripped. He heard someone walking towards them. A titan. He hold your waist. "We have to go! We have to tell this to Commander Shadis!"

They turn on the ODM gear, as the hook went to the wall. You were pulled by it.

Finally you were here... At the Paradis Island.

--

INCORRECT QUOTES WITH AOT CHARACTERS + Y/N :p

Y/N: *accidentally hits Jean in the face*

Y/N: *Trying to decide between 'I'm fucking sorry' and 'are you okay'.*

Y/N: ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?!

Jean: What's wrong with you?!