- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

The next, Keith Shadis train all of you with the three-dimensional manuevers aptitude test

Ymir lifted you up, you balance it off without falling. "Whoa. So this is what it feels like to be in a 3D maneuver gear." Ou started swing your hip back and forth. Krista was worried you might fall as she went in front of you. "Y-Y/N! Don't do that! You might fall if you lose balance!"

"Oh, stop being a wuss, Krista. Let the girl be."

"But—!"

You smiled sheepishly at Krista who looks at you, still worried. "I'm doing just fine. Now! Ymir please make it higher. I wanna do something!"  You beamed excitedly, shaking your fists. Ymir laugh as she twist the lever making you high up.

You couldn't contain your excitement as you twirl around the 3DGM. Krista gasp as she calls your name while Ymir laughs at your carefree self. You laugh softly, earning a lot of attention, including Keith Shadis. "L/N! What the heck do you think you're doing?! That could break, you brat!"

Mikasa, Eren, and Armin looks at you smiling, but for Eren he was struggling to his 3DGM. Hanging upside down, he saw the trainees laughing at him. He was scared and confused, you can tell by his eyes that he was embarrassed.

"She's a fast learner."

"Yeah, she looks like she's just having fun."

"Are you sure about that? What if she fails? She looks so cheerful, you didn't know she will be the first one to get eaten by those titans."

Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie look at you from afar. Reiner have a small smile on his lips as well as Bertholdt but Annie was more pissed.

"She looks like she's enjoying, good for her."

"Oh really? You're still proud of that Devil, Reiner? She betrayed us and you just stand there complimenting her." Annie spats as she walks away from them. Reiner only sighs as he looks at his friend.

"She still hates Y/N."

"Well, you can see the way she glares at her. But Annie is right. Y/N did betrayed us."

If only the two of you knew, would you two act like that to her?

After Reiner planned to help you escape, he never told this to any of his comrades. He got punished by saying the truth and he doesn't care as long as you're gone from that place.

--

It's already noon, the sun hides from the clouds. You, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa stayed at the grounds. Eren wanted to try the 3DGM. Mikasa was teaching him how to balance.

You looked at the wired strings. Somethings wrong but you can't point were.

"Okay, I think I can do it this time."