- 𝖝𝖎𝖝

You, Mikasa and Eren jumped over from house to house followin the Garrisons as they used their 3DMG

You move swiftly, as the wind blows up your face when a yellow lightning showed up in front of you. Eren hs finally transformed once again as a Titan.

You trust him, hopefully he will control his Titan for this. You and Mikasa stayed at the roof watching the Attack Titan shout on top of his lungs, his mouth was wide opened. You felt your heart started to beat fast, the feeling of happiness hugs your whole body as you watched the Titan.

But suddenly the Titan looked behind and saw you and Mikasa. "Eren?"

The Titan's fist lunged at Mikasa as you quickly grabbed her away from the Titan.

"Mikasa, are you alright?!" You asked, you quickly stand up along with her and looked to the Titan. "I know Eren still couldn't control his Titan—" The Titan aim for another punch as you and Mikasa jumped away from him.

Your eyes widen when you saw Mikasa went to Eren, grabbing the strands of the Titan's hair. "Mikasa!" You shouted but she ignored you, she started to talk to the Titan.

"Eren, can't you tell who I am? It's me, Mikasa! Your family!" Mikasa introduced but Titan didn't utter a word. Mikasa continued to speak. "You must use that boulder to seal the hole!"

You saw the Titan's fist started to clench. "Dodge it, Mikasa!" The female jumped quickly, Eren punched himself instead as he falls down the rock, smoke started to come out from his hands and face. "What the?" The Garrison soldier exclaimed. "He's just like any other stupid Titan—"

"Oh shut up, will you?! He's doing his best. You can't fully control a Titan when you don't even know you have that kind of ability! Who do you think he is, a god?!" You snapped, they are really getting into your nerves. "H-Hey! Don't shout at your captain like that!"

"I can shout whenever I want!" You said through your gritted teeth. "Captain Ian!" You heard a soldier shouts at the blonde man. "Two Tutans approaching from the front! A 10-meter and a 6-meter class! Another from the rear! One 12-meter coming this way!"

"Ian, let's retreat!" The brown haired man said. "Look at him!" Looks at Eren. "He's in no condition to seal that hole!"

"Yeah, it can't be helped, let's leave him here." Rico agreed, you glared at them. Their really pissing you off. Ian noticed the two female trainees glared at them making him look away uncomfortable.

'worthless, piece of shits!'

"Hey, what are you hesitate for? Give the order!"

"Give the order and don't be a wuss." You said, voice laced with poison, it's dangerous. "Ian, it wasn't your fault! The plan was always been a losing bet! Everyone knew that! It was worth trying, and we took our best shot! Come on! Our Squads will climb the walls." Mikasa gasp, she felt betrayed by the Garrison soldiers. So, her face darken and about to lunged the man when Ian stopped him.

"Calm down, Ackerman." Then he looked at the silver haired woman. "Rico, your squad will handle the 12-meter Titan behind us. Mitabi's squad and mine will take the two in front."

"What?" Rico exclaimed, shocked. "I'm the only one left in charge! Shut up and follow your orders! We can't leave Yeager defenseless. I'm changing the plan. We protect Yeager from the Titans until we can retrieve him."

'Hmm, I like this guy.'

"He's still valuable as one of humanity's last hopes. We cannot just abandoned him so easily." He said looking down at Eren's Titan. "The failure of that dysfunctional human weapon has alread cost several hundred lives! You're saying we should bring him back, so this can happen again?!" Rico shouted, she doesn't want that to happen again, she's already tired of seeing people die because of the Titans.

"That's right. No matter how many would die, we must try as many times as necesarry!" Ian said that made you like him even more. Maybe he is a grumpy man, but he is still gonna stick to defending Eren from the Titans. You can see their reaction to Ian's word. They have mix feelings for this.

After the long arguement between Ian and Rico they finally gave up, Ian wons as they started to clear the Titans. "Thank you, Captain Ian." Mikasa said, Ian looked at the female beside him. "Ackerman, there's no need to thank me."

"I'm impressed. I didn't know there's a guy who acts like a man in this squad. Good for you." You said patting the man in the shoulder. "I was terrified because there's no telling what you two'll do." He sheathed his blade. "Do as you two like, just as in the original plan. That way you should be able to usr your abilities to the fullest."

"Yes, sir." You and Mikasa said. "It's to protect your lover, of course. Wait, who is the girlfriend in the two of you?"

"None, and he is our friend." You deadpanned, Ian only chuckled awkwardly and left.

You sat on the roof and looked at Eren's unconcious Titan. "Do you reckon he'll be awake?"

"I'm sure he will, if he does. I hope he'll control it this time."

You nodded and looked at him. You remembered about Marco.

'I remember about him getting killed. Hopefully he can shout my name before he dies.'

"Y/N... Eren's damaged parts aren't regenerating. What will happen? Should we tell them?" She asked worriedly, you noticed that Eren is not regenerating. "He's still weak that's why. Wait here." You jumped to Eren, Mikasa called for your name but you ignored her as you walked to the Titan's nape. You touched it and felt a loud heartbeat. It was Eren's.

"Wake up, Eren. My beautiful creation indeed suits you... I'm happy Grisha chooses you..." You said, your face were dusted in pink, heart beating faster, breath was ragged when you felt something crawled on your back.

"Wake up... You'll be the hero this time. Make me proud..."

--

Oohh, crazy Y/N~

You will know the whole story about Y/N in s2-3. You wilk get there soon ;)