- 𝖎𝖎

"Why were you outside the walls?! You know titans lure everywhere from there!"

The bald head Commander who name is Shadis, looks at you.

"I-I don't remember a thing, sir... I woke up when I was in the forest... But the last thing I remember that my father was devoured by a titan..." You lied, it looks like it works. Shadis sigh frustratedly, palming his face.

"Do you have any families left? Relatives?"

"I don't have anyone but my father, but he was killed... I-I don't know what to do anymore... Please, help me."

Shadis felt guilty, seeing you suffer like this. He doesn't want to see people getting eaten by those devils lurking in the forest.

It seems that your acting worked again.

"I know someone who can help you."

--

Shadis knocked to the door. You stared as you heard a voice of a woman.

"Yes—? Oh! Keith, what can I do for you?" There you saw the most beautiful woman you've seen. You were astonished by her beauty, heck, even the Commander himself started blushing.

Her name is Carla Yeager, a wonderful woman she is. Very kind and hospitable.

You felt welcome to her home.

"I know this a burden Carla, but this kid. The soldiers saw her outside the walls. Her father died, eaten by a titan. She has nothing left but herself."

The woman gasp at the news, she looks at you with sadness in her eyes. She crouched to be the same height as you.

Your emerald green eyes look into her hazel one. She smiled soothingly, lovingly. You felt her rough hands to your cheeks. It felt different, you never felt being held like this.

Carla tucked your black hair behind your ear. "I'm sorry for your lost, dear."

Her hands were warm. Like a mother held her child. That's what you felt and it felt foreign for you.

Suddenly, Carlo noticed a pin to the side your neck. She look closely, touching the pin. Your breath hitched and slap her hand away from the pin as you stepped back.

You hide it using your hand, looking at them. Afraid that they might know. Or worse, you'll get them kill.

"I-I'm sorry for doing that to you, Mrs. Yeager. I was just scared..." You spoke not taking off your hands to the pin.

She smiled sweetly and didn't ask for anymore questions.

"I'm so sorry for doing that. But can I tell you what's your name is?"

You remember Reiner calling you Y/N. Because it suits you. So.you decided that will be your name.

"My name is Y/N, Mrs. Yeager."