- 𝖝𝖎

You and Mikasa went to roof by roof, finding your cadets when the ravenette saw Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie

You and Mikasa went to roof by roof, finding your cadets when the ravenette saw Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie. She finally took your hands which you didn't even noticed until now.

Reiner and Bertholdt look at you, concerned. You glared at the two of them, they noticed this very quickly as they looked away from you.

"Annie!" You didn't pay attention to Mikasa talking to the blonde female. You noticed that many of your cadets are like dead people. No will to fight, no will to live. It's just like that. They were done with this fight. They can't handle this anymore.

"Marco? Are you alright?" The freckled boy flinched at your voice, looking up at your height. You noticed his eyes shaking, fear is what you've seen in those eyes. You can tell that he's scared and you feel bad for him.

"Y/N? I'm fine... But I think this is over... The others died, and the one who lives... Just gave up, we don't know anymore. Many of us ran out of gas, the supply squad has been annihilated." His shoulders trembled, voice shaking. He stares out of nowhere.

"I know. We have nothing to do with it. But Marco, I want you to not give up. Things will be over soon."

"How can you tell that when all of us are gonna be dead if the Titans show up to nowhere?"

Silence...

You looked into his eyes, you sighed as you patted his shoulder when you suddenly felt dizzy.

You saw a vision of Marco getting eaten by a Titan. He was screaming in a muffled voice. But you noticed a certain trio looking down at him.

You slightly stumbled making Marco hold your waist. "Are you okay, Y/N?!"

"Yes, do not mind me." You said as you rubbed your temples. You looked into him again.

"Marco, if you need help. Scream."

Marco looked at you, confused. "Wha-What are you saying? Is there something wrong?"

You smile softly at him. "Nothing. I just felt something."

Marco blinked his eyes as he sigh and nodded. "Okay..."

"Armin!"

You look at Armin. Seeing him sitting alone on the roof, you cannot see his expression but the way his body is slumped, as if he was tired making it looks suspicious. So you followed Mikasa. You noticed Armin started to tense when he hears his friend call. And you noticed that Eren is not with him.

"Armin, are you alright? Are you hurt?" Silence. Mikasa stood up, looking for her friend. But there was no sign of Eren.

You kneel in front of Armin, noticing that he was trembling.

"Armin." Your voice was soothing, it makes him calm. But right now he couldn't. Not when he saw his friend die.

'Y/N, I don't think I can face you... I'm a coward. I let Eren die.'