- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛

The next morning came

All of Levi's scouts are headed to the forest where the old Survey Corps Headquarters are located. After a long hour of riding your horse you've finally reached the old Survey Corps Headquarters. Seeing it up close, it was big. Like a castle deep into the woods.

"It has an impressive look." Oluo said, having no interest as he speaks (trying to act like Levi). "Giving us the Headquarters that's far from the walls and river, that just shows how they feel like we're not needed." You and the others stayed quiet as Oluo spoke again. "It's a story when we were just formed, and what we have was our only high determination. But, who would've thought that this giant decoration would be the perfect place to lock you up." He said glancing at Eren who looked at the forest with his eyebrows furrowed then looking at his back, he saw Captain Levi looking at him with no expression, eyes squinting as Eren looked in front of him, gulping.

Oluo leaned next to Eren, inching closer to his face. "Don't get carried away, newbie."

"Y-Yes?" Asks Eren, nervous. "I don't care whether you're a titan or something." Oluo has this weird expression on his face, shadow hiding his forehead for a more intimidating look. "Hehe, don't mind Oluo. He always acts like this." Petra said to you. "I can see why... He wanted to be Captain Levi." And all of a sudden you heard Oluo start to scream because his tongue got bitten after his Horse stomped on a rock making blood covered his entire mouth, flowing.

You rolled your eyes and ignored his cries when Petra came to help (and scold) Oluo.

--

Landing on the old Headquarters. You let your Horse inside the barn giving her/him a food. "That man is weird." Eren mumbles next to you which you chuckle. You saw Oluo and Petra talking to each other as the ginger haired woman scolded the man who is trying to imitate the Captain Levi.

"Good grief, you're such a shame." Petra said.

"They're completely elites." Eren mumbles again, you look at Levi 5 members of his squad. They seem look stupid but when you saw about their titan kills, they're good. You can't lie but Oluo has many more kills than them which leave you impressed.

'Everyone is an elite member of the Survey Corps, with Captain Levi as its commander.  And, If I ran out of control, these are the people that were going to kill me. And I'm sure Y/N will also kill me.'

"Hey, Y/N, Eren! Captain Levi says we need to clean the Headquarters!" Petra called. "Sure, we'll go inside!" You said, the woman nodded and entered the HQ with Oluo.

Eren, who is still thinking deeply got cut off by a hand touching his own. Looking up he saw you, smiling at him. Your face was hidden by your H/C hair.

"Don't think too much, Eren. They won't kill you if you lose control. I'm gonna be there for you." A slight bit of blush on your face, Eren felt something ticklish in his stomach that he didn't know what it was and why it was affecting him. "Shall we go?"