- 𝖝𝖝𝖎

"The remaining Titans are coming!" Rico shouted looking at the tall Titans around her

"The remaining Titans are coming!" Rico shouted looking at the tall Titans around her. "Climb the walls!" Ian ordered. "We'll withdraw after rescuing Eren!"

"Ackerman, no! It's too dangerous! We have to go!" Ian commanded but Mikasa ignored him and ran off to Eren. "You and Rico climb to the wall. We'll save Eren first!" You said and ran with Mikasa.

You saw Arming pulling the unconscious Eren out of the Titan's nape but he couldn't due to its hot temperature. "Armin! How's Eren?!"

"His temperature is unbelievably hot! We have to quickly climb the walls!" You jumped at the Titans nape. The thick mist came out from Eren's Titan. It was indeed hot. "A part of his body is being integrated! Even pulling him doesn't work!" Armin grunted, hissing in pain as he tried to pull Eren again. Mikasa along with Rico and Ian hopped into Eren's Titan.

Rico stood up, her blade is ready. "Let's cut it!" She said without hesitation, Ian's eyes widened as Rico cut the flesh that was attached to Eren's arms when suddenly Armin fall along with Eren.

Then the two Titans stood up there making you stand up to kill them when a side character killed them instead.

You quickly went in front of Armin when the Titans colappsed on the ground and the man who slaughtered them stand tall on top of the Titans. You squinted your eyes at the familiar cape that was hanging from the man's cape..

'And who this might be?'

"Hey, you kids." He bluntly said, no reaction and didn't even smile as he speak. He looked down with a tired look. "What kind of situation is this?"

"Ask Commander Pixis." You directly answered which he respound of a click of his tongue.

Suddenly you felt something is burden in your heart that makes you frowned all of the sudden.

'You failed to protect someone, my daughter.'

You clenched your fist, looking down with you eyes opened wide.

'I'm sorry.... Marco.'

--

After that, because of the hasty follow up from the Survey Corps and Garrison Corps' combat engineer division, You and the others managed to stop the titan invasion. The clean up operation of the Titans that's trapped inside Trost District took a whole day.

And that day, Jean discovered his friend, Marco. Died from the Titan's grasp. Leaving him all alone again. Lost the only person he ever cared for. Died in this suicide battle.

--

"Yo! Do you know a name of a girl named L/N?" A person who has long brown hair tied up in a messy bun and who wears a glasses asked one of the trainees who's been cleaning up the dead bodies.