- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝

Levi, Gunther, Oluo, Eld and Eren went to the Headquarters' Dining Hall.

Eren sat awkwardly in front of them.

"They're late... That Erwin bastard and his men are keeping me waiting." Levi said, they can see he was getting irritated and impatient. "The Military Police escorts will come here before they do." Then he grabbed his cup in an odd way of holding it. "He's probably constipated and having a hard time now."

"You sure talk a lot today, Captain." Suddenly he got bunked by the head by Oluo. "O-Ouch! What was that for."

"Stop asking questions, brat." Oluo scolded, acting like he was Levi again with the way he holds his cup. "Don't be stupid. I talk a lot to begin with."

They heard footsteps coming from the door. When they saw you and Petra holding some medicines.

"Y/N, you're awake. I'm glad you're fine." Eren said with a hint of happiness in his tone. You smirked at him and sat next to Eren. "You couldn't get away with me that easily." You said.

Petra placed the herbs and medicine in front of Levi. "Here you go, Captain. This is the only medicine I got from our stocks. Please drink them for your sprain."

Levi didn't say a word and grabbed the medicines and drink it.

"Uhh, hey Petra. I also sprain my feet can you help me too?" Oluo said, clearly making it up. Gunther give him a look. "What? But I saw you walking just fine."

"Don't ruin my style, cone head." Oluo and Gunther started to bicker but they got stopped by Eld.

"Y/N, Gunther said that you may know about the identity of the Female Titan." Levi spoke, you looked at him and nodded.

"She was one of us. A rookie with the other cadets. She's assigned at the Military Police at Wall Sina." You explained, Eren and the others was focused at you. "She was the best at combat skills. Not much of a talker and can be quite intimidating. I knew it was her by the stances of her body whenever we spar with her." You said, describing everything you know about her.

"And the only thing we can capture her is getting someone who she only trust."

Suddenly the door opened. Seeing commander Erwin with the others.

Eren was shocked to see Mikasa and the others.

"We have identified a person who may be the Female Titan. We will capture her for sure this time."

Levi took a sip from his coffee. "As a matter of fact, L/N here knows the Female Titan's identity is." Armin looked at you, shocked. "You knew it was her, right?"

"Yes." You simply said.

Then they started to plan on hoe they would capture the Female Titan.

"The operation will be in two days. It will take place in Stohess District, as go our way to the Capital." Erwin instructed, giving them each paper as they looked at it.

"This is will be our first and last chance. Once we pass that point, Eren will be remanded to the Capital. Our pursuit of those who seek to destroy the walls will be difficult. Worse case, it might ensure the extinction of humanity. We will stake everything on this plan."

You listen to Erwin planning out everything.   "When we pass through Stohess, Eren will act as a decoy, and lead the target into this underground tunnel. If we can get her to the lowest level, given the tunnel's size and structural integrity. Even if the target transforms, we can immobilize her. But if she transforms before then... Eren, we'll need your help."