Chapter 241 - 250

Chapter 241 Happy Opening Copy

    The most suitable dungeons for ghosts are mechanized superhumans, because machines have no emotions and are not easily polluted by ghosts.

    Guiyuan's recent data fluctuations are too unusual. The mental power of the supernatural beings who entered was affected, and they couldn't connect to the main brain, and no news could be sent out.

    There was no news of the people who went in. With so many high-level supernatural beings and a large number of top human combat powers, they couldn't just disappear without any reason.

    So Fu Ai put down the project at hand and prepared to go and see for himself.

    The director of the General Bureau is a supernatural being who has lived for more than a hundred years, and he is one of the first batch of awakened top fighters. He understands the characteristics of Fu Ai's supernatural powers. Hearing that his old colleague is going to go in, he persuades him unhurriedly: "Okay, don't be too busy, take care of the kids at home, Lao Cheng has already brought the experimental body No. 10 in." The

    No. 10 experimental body, code-named alpha Go, was developed by a scientific research team headed by Fu Ai. A proportion of the supercomputer, both offensive and defensive, most of the time in the main office to control the main brain and other information centers.

    The performance of the main brain is becoming more and more stable, and it no longer needs the supercomputer alpha Go to maintain it, so it just happens to be brought into this supernatural copy.

    Fu Ai, whose eyes were already glowing red, nodded upon hearing this.

    That's fine, he put his talent to sleep, turned around and left in silence.

    "Have you noticed that Dr. Fu has become more and more silent since he awakened his ability?" A researcher said melancholy, "He was not like this before." "Teacher used to be very kind and cheerful

    . He will joke with us."

    "But now, he is more and more like alpha Go."

    In other words, alpha Go was developed when he used abilities most often when he was young.

    **

    **

    At the entrance of Guiyuan, an old man with a fierce face exuding a ruthless aura stood there, and beside him stood a man who looked exactly like Fu Ai.

    "The system has detected that you are in a very irritable mood. May I ask Dr. Cheng, what can alpha Go do for you?"

    Cheng Zhe glanced at the No. 10 subject, and said sadly: "You must become like Fu Ai." Is it?"

    "Sorry doctor, considering that the original form of alpha Go is inconvenient to move, the data analysis shows that it is best to use the human form to enter Guiyuan, so alpha Go chooses to use the original developer's form." The omnic man explained seriously .

    The original form of Experiment No. 10 was an electronic dog that could play chess. In the early stage of research and development, it had to play chess with bored researchers every day.

    As a non-staff member of the Combat Section of the R&D Department, Cheng Zhe often let him change his form to fight with him.

    "Okay."

    After staying in the scientific research department for too many years, Cheng Zhe's ability is the same as that of Fu Ai. He has entered a dormant state after not using it for a long time. Now when he uses it again, his old and stiff human body is full of strange power .