Chapter 151 - 160

Chapter 151 Mother

    "Ahhhh!"

    the little girl with cat ears screamed unhappily, and jumped keenly from the tree to the little tiger on the ground: "Bad little yellow! Give me back the rabbit! That's October!" I kept it!!"

    The little tiger pushed the white rabbit on its head and jumped to the side: "It's in my hands, it's mine!"

    The little girl's blue and yellow eyes were full of anger, and she was very angry. Scratch the tree.

    Yu Yu sat under a tree and watched the news.

    There is a huge green tree next to the big classroom. On weekdays, Mrs. Selan would bring the children to play here, and Jenny and the others would come here to sit and sit when they have nothing to do.

    The children were playing and the four adults were chatting.

    "Have you seen the news?" Lin Lin grabbed a handful of melon seeds, shaking her legs while nibbling: "There was an accident in the market that Jenny and Xiaoman went to a few days ago." "Monster!" Lin

    Lin Nervously shaking his shoulders, he exaggerated: "I've never seen such a terrifying thing!"

    Yu Yu: "..." You haven't seen any monsters!

    "I saw it too," Mrs. Seran said with lingering fear, "It's a good thing you came back early, I checked the time, and the monster came out almost as soon as you left!"

    Jenny nodded quietly.

    "It's a kitten!" A naive child's voice suddenly broke in, and Xiaoman squeezed herself into the middle of the adults.

    "It's the kitten, Teacher Jenny!" He said firmly, "I was playing with the kitten, and then that uncle threw a piece of meat on the ground, and the kitten turned into a monster after eating the meat!

    " , no one could see what happened more clearly than Xiaoman.

    "What?" Mrs. Serland frowned, and pulled the child to her to check: "Did the little cat scratch you?" "

    No." Xiaoman shook her head.

    He actually didn't know what happened afterwards, but he just heard the teachers talking about it, and just happened to experience it himself, so he squeezed in to talk about it.

    "The news just released," Yu Yu said: "The city hospital has admitted some strange patients. All patients with the following symptoms should be locked in a separate room for isolation immediately. No one should go in, and then call the emergency number immediately. "

    Patients may be aggressive to a certain extent. Please be sure not to enter this room. If no one from the hospital comes after three hours, put some raw meat in." Then there are

    some symptoms of zombie virus.

    Mrs. Serland crossed herself uneasily, and muttered: "May the Lord bless you."

    Yu Yu and Lin Lin looked at each other, with complex expressions in their eyes that people could not understand.

    Lin Lin: "..." Alright, now the S-level detective mission has become an SSS-level high-pollution area?

    Yu Yu: "..." It doesn't look like a polluted area, but like a natural disaster.

    The polluted area has a source, and the source of the zombie virus is unknown. If it is some kind of high-level virus, it is impossible to only release it in one place. This horrible virus is randomly released in several different places, and the spreading speed is enough to destroy it within three days. The whole Lianga.