Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91 Natural Disaster?

    On the first day of the rainstorm warning, everyone went to work and school as usual, and went downstairs for a walk without doing anything at home, enjoying the coolness after many days of high temperature.

    The next day, the moderate rain continued, the social order remained stable, and the underground drainage system worked hard.

    On the third day, the rain became heavier, and Yu Yu's newly bought plant was soaked to death.

    On the fourth day, it was still raining, the drainage speed of the road was obviously slowed down, and there was a gap in the food in the refrigerator. Yu Yu with OCD immediately went downstairs to buy a bunch and restocked it.

    In the evening, the torrential rain slammed on the window, and there was a loud noise outside the window. A billboard downstairs was blown down, and there was an unlucky ghost standing underneath, whose head was bleeding from the smash.     On the fifth day, it rained, and people gradually became anxious and depressed. Yu Yu learned how to make small cakes from Yuri at home, and fried an oven. Since then, the kitchen has become Yu Yu's forbidden area.     The windows are closed most of the time, and the house rented by Xiao Yi W is not bad. A tree that was blown down failed to break the glass of her house.     On the sixth day, "It has been a week of heavy rainfall. It is expected to continue to rain and the temperature will drop. Please keep warm and don't go out unless necessary..."     Yu Yu threw a potato chip into her mouth and read the weather forecast Later, Yueyue and Yueyue watched dog blood idol dramas with relish.     On the seventh day, on the weekend, everyone was at home. When Yu Yu was using Kuaiyin, she found that someone in the local area was taking pictures.     ...     On the tenth day of the heavy rainfall, the water on the ground reached up to the thighs. Someone forced him to go to work, but was washed away and disappeared. The official issued an emergency notice, prohibiting the citizens of the area from going out, and all staying at home until the rainstorm passed Continue to work and go to school, and at the same time issued a typhoon warning.     The first floor was already flooded, and the owners went to the property management to complain, but they went to the community management office and found that the first floor of the property was also flooded. After trying to get to the second floor, the property management said that the drainage system of the whole city was almost paralyzed , The stagnant water in the whole city is exaggerated, so let them carry their things to the upper floors as much as possible.

    The owners were definitely not willing, and cursed the property one after another, saying they would sue them. The property waved their hands and said that there is nothing you can do if you sue. If the rainwater cannot drain out, it will not drain out.

    Only Yu Yu and another family lived on this floor, and a young man lived opposite. The two met by chance when they were going out that day, and Yu Yu felt that this person looked familiar.

    Couldn't help but ask, "What's your relationship with Fengque?"

    The young man was taken aback, scratched his head and smiled, "You know Fengque? My name is Fengyu, and I'm his brother!"

    Yu Yu: "Well... such a coincidence... ..." She just felt that this person looked very similar to Fengque, but she didn't expect that he was related.

    "Come and sit at my house," Feng Yu smiled. There was a dimple on his cheek, which looked many times better than the yin and yang Fengque. He sincerely invited, but felt that it was not appropriate, and said, "Hey, you It's a girl, forget it, it's not convenient. Let's chat here? I haven't seen Fengque for a long time." "