Chapter 171 - 180

Chapter 171 Provocation

    The black and white rabbits cleaned up very quickly, and the supernatural beings watching upstairs thought they would come to clean them up next.

    In desperation, they took out their skills and weapons from the bottom of the box.

    As a result, they just blinked at the same time.

    The huge phantom of the black and white rabbit enveloped the entire building, and all the creatures in the building fell asleep.

    [Ding Dong~Welcome to the game field of black and white rabbits! 】

    【The fun hide-and-seek game is about to begin! 】

    There was a flash of white light in front of everyone's eyes, and when they regained consciousness, they had been put back in various places in Shengyuan shopping mall.

    The Shengyuan shopping mall at this time is no different from before the plague.

    Bright and clean shopping malls, shiny floors, and even commercial fragrances are familiar.

    The only difference is that apart from the survivors in the building, there is no usual flock of customers here.

    There is a rabbit doll hanging in the most conspicuous place on each floor. This rabbit is half black and half white. The eyes on the black side are black, and the eyes on the white side are red.

    Its belly is a honeycomb radio.

    That's where the sweet little loli voice comes from.

    [Game venue: Shengyuan Mall

    Game time: one hour

    Game content: Hide and seek

    Game rules: Each round of hide and seek is ten minutes, the cute black and white rabbit is the hunter, and all human players are the prey!

    After the game starts, within two minutes, the prey can hide in the entire Shengyuan shopping mall, and the game ends after ten minutes.

    All players, please work hard to survive six rounds~]

    【Are you ready? The game is about to begin! ! 】

    When the voice sounded, everyone stood around and listened in a daze.

    The voice of the black and white rabbit was pervasive, and the rules of the game entered everyone's ears verbatim.

    Everyone listened with fear, and some cursed.

    "Fuck! The roles of the two sides are not reversed! Why do we have to be the prey of the six rounds!!"

    [The final interpretation belongs to the black and white rabbit~] The

    pretty Loli voice said innocently.

    "..."

    [Countdown——]

    [120, 119, 118...]

    The countdown started. Two minutes to hide, everyone's hearts were in their throats.

    This countdown was like a knife hanging over everyone's heads, and before they had time to question anything, everyone went to find a hiding place.

    With one bite, the two little lolis covered each other's eyes fairly, and counted one by one.

    Their voices were diffused by the black and white rabbit broadcast, pressing on everyone's hearts like the god of death.