Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121 Results

    What happened later was just like what I saw in Salsa's illusion.

    The man was silent, and killed the pregnant woman in the villa with one knife.

    Li Qi opened his eyes suddenly, his chest rose and fell violently, and he was breathing heavily.

    At the end of the illusion, she was almost completely integrated with the man, and great violence, numbness, and pain flooded into her mind.

    Everything that was not cured in childhood was dug out, and the little warmth that had been accumulated with great difficulty was devoured.

    "Kill her..." The evil twisted, occupying the whole heart.

    The great indifference wrapped up all the emotions, she just mechanically repeated the movements of swinging up and smashing down.

    Just like the most common chopped meat, their hearts are not disturbed.

    "Kill her, chop her up!" The treacherous and dangerous voice came from nowhere, tempting people's hearts to fall into darkness.

    Li Qi felt as if he was about to be assimilated, into the abyss of "evil".

    The last touch of moonlight that illuminated him also sank, and a flower of evil grew in the man's heart.

    ** In

    the

    villa.

    Yu Yu and Angel also came out of the illusion. Not far away, two little babies, one black and one white, watched them quietly.

    They were not even conscious when they died, and their eyes suddenly became much clearer when they looked back.

    The two little things that were originally in harmony fought each other.

    As long as the illusion is long, they will fight for as long as possible.

    These two little guys are ghost babies with the highest rank besides angel babies, close to S rank, and when they fight, they are very ghostly and full of resentment.

    But the three "higher ones" were here, and all the lower ones were suppressed, so they began to fight hand to hand.

    Bai Baobao's meaty punch precisely hit Hei Baobao's ass, and Hei Baobao, not to be outdone, opened his mouth and let out a groan.

    Bai Baobao dodged, and he took a bite of loneliness.

    The two small groups came fighting, and when they got close to Yu Yu, they fell silent at the same time, and Aba and Aba crawled over with hands and feet.

    The angel baby Xiaorou just clicked his fingers, and they melted into his body and disappeared.

    The people in the illusion seemed to have moved. Li Qi walked faster, and then stood still like the three people in front of him.

    Liu Sicheng's walking speed became even faster, and he was hardly hindered by anything. With the instructions from the baby angel downstairs, the illusion created by the ghost babies did not embarrass them anymore.

    The black mist dissipated quickly—

    Brother Yi and the others passed out.

    Yu Yu looked at her watch, it was not yet twelve o'clock, and this time the task was her own, not even using angels, she thought that work would be over smoothly tonight, but all the ghost babies crawling all over the place suddenly gathered Qi stopped.