Chapter 201 - 210

Chapter 201 Night of Surprises "6"

    This matter was not a big deal to Yu Yu, after all, she was a twenty-year-old adult under her twelve-year-old shell, and children's gossip had no big influence on her.

    But for the other party, the problem is even bigger.

    On the second day, the clown didn't dare to look up at all, and when the boy next to him caught him looking forward and listening to the class, he could sneer for a while.

    "Aren't you going to be perverted? Are you staring at him again?" The fat boy pushed him and stared at the top of the clown's head maliciously.

    Like a shivering quail, the child didn't say a word, and when he was in a hurry, he blushed and retorted thickly: "No, no! Don't talk nonsense!" "We talk nonsense? Everyone in your dormitory can tell

    everyone You two may have done something shameful while staying in the classroom!"

    This was Teacher Situ's class, and the fat boy was not afraid at all, and his voice became louder before he knew it.

    "No! No!" The clown shouted holding his head.

    Don't talk about falling in love, the clown feels lucky that there is someone in this world who is willing to treat him kindly. These people can insult him, but they can't treat a beautiful girl like this.

    "What are you shouting?! Are you guilty? No matter how fierce you are!" The clown spoke so loudly to others for the first time, and the fat boy was also annoyed. He easily picked him up by grabbing his collar.

    "You're talking nonsense! We didn't!!" The clown struggled with his teeth and claws, and slapped the fat boy on the face.

    The commotion between the two became louder and louder, and the entire classroom fell silent. Under the silence, the "pop" was even more obvious.

    The petite Sisi teacher looked over in astonishment: "You two students... what are you doing? Pay attention to classroom discipline!"

    All the students in the class looked at the excitement.

    The two were stared at by everyone, the clown was full of anger and shame and didn't pay attention, the fat boy's face turned red all of a sudden.

    Teacher Thought's voice fell into his ears, and the clown also calmed down.

    He subconsciously looked forward and found the girl lying on the table, sleeping unconsciously.

    Unable to tell what it was like, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    The farce ended with both of them standing in the corridor.

    After losing such a big face, the fat boy stared at the clown viciously, as if he was going to kill him with his eyes.

    The clown always looks like he is cowering with his head down. The more he looks at it, the more angry he becomes, and he is going to find someone to beat him up after school.

    After class in the afternoon, during the big event time, Yu Yu stayed in the classroom to do her homework as usual. When she entered the classroom, she subconsciously glanced at the corner of the back row and found that the child was not there.

    Why did he go?

    Yu Yu scratched her head, afraid that the child would be affected, and was going to comfort him, why did the person disappear, was she afraid that the two of them would be seen alone in the classroom again?