Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191

    After seeing off the proud rose, Yu Yu went back to her room.

    She cleaned up the splinters of cane on the floor and grabbed Catpaw to see if it was hurt.

    It's boring to stay in the room all the time, so Yu Yu is going to take the cat to the dungeon.

    Stop by to find out where that blue-eyed circus is.

    **

    **

    "Come out, she's out!"

    In the alley next to the hotel, several werewolves were staring at the door intently.

    They just watched this fox girl making a deal with the elves, and they picked up a lot of crystal cores!

    The role of the crystal nucleus in the human world may not be so great, but in the forest of elves, it is a rare...gem!

    The kind every monster wants to have!

    If it weren't for the black dragon next to it, I don't know how many guys who are staring at it will go up and snatch it!

    They followed the girl all the way, finally waited for her to come out alone, observed for a long time, and made sure that there was only a cat next to her before they dared to attack.

    Not sure what the origin of this cat is, just observe and observe.

    Several werewolves looked at each other and followed silently.

    They had robbed a person before, and there was also a cat next to it. It turned out that the cat was a witch and was a companion with the person. Not only did they fail to succeed, but they were also poisoned, and it took several days to recover after returning home!

    Witches are the most annoying things in the world!

    But usually witches are black cats with green eyes, this cat is silver and has red eyes, so it shouldn't be a witch, right?

    Xie Xun knew that there were a few dogs sneaking around behind them, but he didn't bother to pay attention, so he followed the girl at a leisurely pace, watching her look around, and pushing her to the side of the road from time to time.

    The hotel sent a map of the dungeon. Yu Yu didn't know how to read the map, and she didn't understand the characters written by the bats, so she guessed it was animal language, so she knelt down and showed the map to the little cat.

    "Where is the blue-eyed circus?"

    Xie Xun looked at the ghostly symbols on the map: "..."

    The little cat sat upright and didn't respond. Well, it seems that he didn't know, so Yu Yu took the next best thing: "Farewell Where is the way?"

    "..."

    Yu Yu pouted in disappointment, "Do you really want me to look at you with disappointment?"

    Xie Xun stretched out his paw and pointed in a certain direction.

    "That's right, my little cat is really the best!" She was happy again, and gave the little cat a big one.

    Then walk in this direction without hesitation.

    "No one wants a kitten who can't lead the way," Yu Yu instilled cat virtues into the kitten as she walked, "You met me because you met me. If you left it outside, no one would like a kitten like you~"