Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 The New Transfer Student

    District 63, Deyang Girls' High School.

    This girls' high school is the largest high school in District 63, where children can go straight to high school from kindergarten. The school has a history of more than two hundred years and is an old and famous school.

    As a school that only accepts girls, Deyang Girls' High School is well-known throughout Huaxia Country.

    On this day, a transfer student was transferred to class two and three in high school—

    the head teacher was a middle-aged bald old man, surnamed Wang, and the girls called him Lao Wang directly behind his back. One of the most popular teachers in the school.

    The second class was originally a math teacher's class, but Lao Wang, who taught Chinese, walked into the classroom, holding a glass of tea he had brewed, and cleared his throat: "Everyone, please be quiet, there is an intermediary in our class today." Health."

    The girls who were sitting around gossiping all fell silent, and looked at the door curiously.

    I saw a delicate and beautiful girl standing obediently at the door, and walked into the classroom as soon as Lao Wang finished speaking.

    She doesn't look as bright and tall as a seventeen or eighteen-year-old girl. Instead, she looks smaller, with a cute baby fat on her face, and a lively high ponytail. She is clearly dressed in the most ordinary girls' high school clothes. The school uniform skirt, the calf is slender and straight, and the lines are beautiful, as if it is better than others.

    "Hello everyone, my name is Yu Yu, and I am sixteen years old this year." The young girl's innocent and clear eyes are easy to arouse the affection of girls, and her voice is soft and waxy: "I am a new music student. Our class has been studying culture for half a month, and the grade leader said that our sisters are very good, and I hope to take care of me in the future, thank you everyone!" "

    Only sixteen years old?!" Someone exclaimed in a low voice, but looked at her There was no doubt on her face: "You are so young."

    Of course Yu Yu is not really sixteen years old, her real age is two or three years older than these little girls, but she still needs to cooperate with her new identity.

    Girls are cute and polite, and everyone's hearts are melted when they call a sweet sister, and they are praised for their strength, who doesn't like it.

    Lao Wang still knows the children in his own class quite well. The girls' high school is actually not as chaotic as the outside world imagines, and most of the classes will not appear intrigues. After all, everyone is busy studying, so how can they have time to think so much? No no.

    Looking at the eyes below, the mother's love (?) is about to overflow, so naturally there is nothing to worry about.

    One of the characteristics of their class is collective face control. No matter if it is Yujie or Lolita, as long as they are good-looking, everyone wants to stick with beautiful women.

    When he saw the transfer student, he predicted the result of her entering the class at the first glance, and found that everyone liked her very much as expected.

    "Okay, let's get to know each other briefly, Yu Yu, you can choose one of the vacant seats at the bottom and sit down at random, and read the same book at the same table as you. After class, the monitor will bring her to the office to pick up the book from me." Old Wang finished giving orders, Just took the cup and left.