Chapter 141 - 150

Chapter 141 Dean

    After a while, Yu Yu opened the door and signaled for the two to come in.

    "Where is the person?" Lin Lin looked around the room and wondered, "Are you let go?"

    The two little guys went back just as they came here, and Yu Yu spread her hands: "Goed back." "

    What did you ask?" Are you done?" Lin Lin couldn't help feeling a little anxious when she saw Yu Yu who was still teasing the kitten leisurely.

    "Go back to the orphanage with them tomorrow morning."

    "!! Fuck!" Lin Lin swears in surprise, and within the time of taking the medicine, Yu Yu has already sneaked into the mission.

    "Is this a professional interrogation?" Lin Lin sighed in admiration.

    Yu Yu: "...Thank you, but I'm not an interrogator."

    I'm just an ordinary, charming kindergarten principal.

    "It's amazing," Lin Lin gave a thumbs up: "This is the first time that my hidden mission is so normal."

    Yu Yu: "?" Normal? Shouldn't it be smooth?

    "Damn," Lin Lin seemed to see what she was thinking, scratched her head and said, "The previous missions were all done by Dival with violence."

    Lurking? What lurks? Just do it! The word "swallowing your breath" does not exist in his Dival's dictionary!

    "What are our identities now?" Lin Lin didn't forget to communicate with her.

    "Unlucky tourists who came to travel," Yu Yu said, "A child in the orphanage made a prophecy, just like what you told me before." "Soon, there will be a great

    plague outbreak, and he wants us to go back to the orphanage with them , he said the orphanage is safe."

    "?! Really?" Dival still looked indifferent, and Lin Lin was startled: "Why is he willing to save us?" "To be

    precise, he saved me," Yu Yu Chong He smiled: "You are just passing by."

    "..."

    "Then why is he willing to save you?"

    "Because I'm a fool~" "

    ..."

    **

    **

    Early the next morning, there was a knock on Dival's door on time.

    The Tree of Devouring God, who had been disturbed by Qingmeng, opened the door impatiently, and the two little bean dings stood neatly at the door.

    "!" Xiaoman was taken aback by the dark-faced Dival, and whispered, "I'm here to find that sister..."

    The man with a very different expression pointed to the opposite door.

    "Thank you." Xiaoman said politely with fear.

    "..."

    "Dong dong dong."

    There was a knock on the door, and Yu Yu opened the door with her slippers on.

    "Sister." Xiaoman greeted her with her head up, little stars seemed to be hidden in her snake pupils: "Good morning." "Good

    morning," Yu Yu smiled, "Have you had breakfast?"

    She was eating the landlady brought it up Lianjia City's special breakfast, led two children in, each poured a glass of milk.