Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131

    This was what Xie Xun saw when he came back.

    The girl was sleeping in the bathtub, and there was no one in the kindergarten-like home, and the monsters didn't know where they went.

    Xie Xun felt it was strange that with the efforts of these little cubs to protect their mother, she was allowed to sleep in the bathtub by herself.

    The evil scythe, stained with the blood of countless monsters, buzzed excitedly, wanting to get close to this existence that was completely opposite to it.

    The spiritual power overflowing from her unconscious is the most wonderful energy in the world, which can make everyone approach her uncontrollably.

    This is the spiritual power of the God of Creation, and all living beings must submit to her feet.

    The silver-haired and red-eyed boy snorted, and held the uncontrollable evil scythe: "Exit."

    "Didn't you just feed you?" He took back the scythe of disaster that was about to move, and walked towards the sleeping girl step by step: "This is mine."

    Yu Yu's overflowing spiritual power can comfort him who has just merged into pieces. It was because of this that he turned into a cat and stayed by her side.

    Recently, he has reaped a lot. The few generals that the worm mother worked so hard to make were more than half off, and they were all slaughtered by him.

    Heh heh, it's more delicious to eat after being fattened up.

    Half of the boy's face was hidden in the shadows, and half of his face under the light had an evil smile. He approached the bathtub step by step, and then squatted down.

    The face of the sleeping Mother Goddess looks more gentle and divine.

    When she opened her eyes, she was smart and gentle, but when she closed her eyes, she was like a real god, compassionate, without a trace of human emotion.

    Xie Xun didn't know how she got here, but it didn't matter, his goal was not her, but the impostor underground.

    At present, it seems that their goals may be the same.

    Xie Xun rarely saw real human beings. After he came out, he saw this bold woman the most.

    Xie Xun felt inexplicably uncomfortable when she thought of the scene where she would move and manipulate her other body every time she saw him.

    He couldn't help reaching out and touching the girl's white and delicate skin.

    Cool and soft, feels really good.

    What Xie Xun used to be most intoxicated with was the feeling of the evil scythe penetrating the enemy's body. The feeling of the life force of those monsters passing away was really comfortable.

    He is an evil god. Compared with killing people, he prefers to deal with those fake and shoddy things that crawled out of the ground. When his own strength returns to the cage a little bit, he really feels a sense of accomplishment.

    Xie Xun has never been interested in human beings, but he has to say that he will never be able to personally feel the vivid body temperature of human beings.

    He couldn't put it down because of the touch from his hands. Unlike last time, the little kitten lying obediently and letting others swing could easily arouse the satisfaction of anyone.

    The black mist dissipated for the first time, revealing the young man's thin and tall body.

    The beautifully shaped collarbone was covered with strange black magic patterns, which were hidden under the clothes. His skin, which had not been exposed to sunlight all year round, was pale, his lips were bright red, and his eyes were also a strange dark red.