Bonds are Formed

Jaune Pov:

Glynda: You two caused a lot of trouble today.

Ruby: But they started it!

Jaune: I agree with Ruby. Why the hell are we being treated like criminals here?

Me and Ruby we're currently being held in an interrogation room with this woman named Glynda.

Glynda: If it were up to me, you would be sent home with a pat on the back. . .

Ruby: *Sigh of relief*

Glynda: . . .and a slap on the wrist!

Glenda then slapped the table with her riding crop which made Ruby flinch but I didn't react at all. I could see that this annoyed her.

Glynda: . . .but there's someone here who wants to see you both.

When she said that, a man with white hair and glasses, came to the door. He was also holding a mug and a plate of cookies.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose. . .

He got closer to Ruby and examined her face.

Ozpin: . . .you have silver eyes.

Jaune: *Thoughts* That's totally not a weird thing to say to someone you just met. . .

Ruby: Uuuuh-

Ozpin: And your Jaune Arc, the boy who ran away from home and picked up the job of being a mercenary. *Smiles* Your grandfather is very proud of what you accomplished.

Ozpin put down the plate of cookies in front of Ruby as she started inhaling all of them.

Jaune: You know my grandfather?

Ozpin: Oh we go way back. But that's besides the point.

Glynda pulled up a tablet that showed a video of me and Ruby fighting off those guys.

Ozpin: I already know how you learned to do this, Jaune, but what about you, Ruby?

Ruby: I learned that at signal academy from my uncle Crow. I used to be really bad before he trained me, but now I'm like-

She then started doing a bunch of weird karate moves while making swooshing noises.

Jaune: *Thoughts* Cute.

Ozpin: Do you two you know who I am by any chance?

Ruby: Professor Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Ozpin: Exactly. And I'm guessing you wish to become a huntress, Ruby.

Ruby: More then anything!

Ozpin: And you, Mr. Arc?

Jaune: I like my job as a merc but I wouldn't mind a doing something different for a while.

Ozpin: Good. Then I would like to formally invite both of you to come join my school.

Jaune/Ruby: Sure/YES!

Next Day on a Bullhead to Beacon. . .

I was currently relaxing in my seat with my headphones on while listening to some lofi beats.

Jaune: *Thinking* This is damn near therapeutic. . .

It was only a few minutes into the ride, and I saw Ruby with another girl walking up to me. She had a long, blonde hair and-