ELLATOONE parents (literally)

USER i- what.

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS ha. i had the same reaction

THIAGOSILVA parabéns 🎉

NEYMARJR ❤️

USER the scream i scrumpt.

LEOMESSI ha. you got fat.

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS and there it is.

VEEBROWN 🫶🏾🫶🏾

BRUNAMARQUINEZ 🎉🤍

USER she's living my dream😪

NOELLEBRADLEYSANTOS this is your dream?? imagine my baby has the same forehead as neymar.. i'll never recover.

USER ney always catching strays😭

LEAHWILLIAMSONN england baby incoming.

NEYMARJR *brazil

LEOMESSI *argentina

K.MBAPPE *france

-

PARIS, FRANCE

"where are you going?" i sighed as neymar held onto my arm tightly, helping me up from the couch. i thanked him and walked, or as he says, waddled over to the kitchen.

"our appointments in an hour, are you ready?" i looked over at him as he ran around the room with the dogs, i smiled and shook my head. "neymar?" i called out, watching as he smiled up at me nodding.

i chuckled and held my arms out, in a second he ran over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "you sure you don't need anything?" he asked again.

"i'm fine neymar. i was fine when you asked me an hour ago, and two hours ago, and this morning.." i teased, watching him roll his eyes. he laid his head against mine and held me closely.

"paulo." i called out for the dog as it ran over, running my hands through its long fur. i glared at neymars smirk, "still mad at you for not asking me first." i scolded as he held his hands up, backing away from us.

"have you ate? had water?" he leant over the counter, i sighed and turned around to face him. "i just want to make sure you're okay. and that little alien." he smiled, looking over at me.

"stop calling our child an alien neymar." i narrowed my eyes at him, a childish grin made its way onto his face. "come on then. i don't want to be late." i groaned, laughing as he ran towards the door to open it for me.

i thanked him and we walked down towards the car, feeling as if i were going to hurl over and throw up at any minute. a worried expression flashed across his face.

"no wonder carol broke up with you when she was pregnant.. you look more stressed than me. plus you had that horrid haircut." i laughed out, his face going blank at my comment. "you're sexy now." i added, turning around and ignoring me.

i laughed out and he started the car, pushing my face towards the window. "i'll have you know.. everybody wanted me when i was at santos." he defended himself.

"mhm.. sure." i added, watching an offended look flash across his face. "no, i totally believe you. you had so many bitches."

"i did! you're lucky i chose you. i could've had anitta." he snickered, earning a swift slap to the arm as he laughed out driving the car towards the hospital.

"please! i still have half of the brazilian team in my dms." i swung the door open, slamming it closed. he followed behind me, holding my bags and apologising. "no. go get anitta pregnant." i teased.

"if you insist." he shrugged, watching me gasp and turn back around as he hid behind my large bag. "i'm sorry! i'm joking, i love you. i love you so much." he cupped my face, i scrunched my nose as kissed me.

"ohhh, you're sleeping in the dog cage tonight." i waved my finger in his face as he laughed and held onto my hand, pressing it close to his chest.

neymar walked over and spoke to the receptionist, he did all of that.. sorted the doctors, researched what was good for me, what was bad for me.. i just sat and watched movies.

"come on." he held his hand out, pulling me out of the chair. he stood behind me, one hand around my chest, the other rested on my stomach. "bonjour, comment-allez vous?" neymar spoke out, smiling at the doctor.
(good morning, how are you?)'

he smiled and helped me onto the bed, laying my head comfortably on the pillow. "has there been any.. discomfort? any problems?" he asked, sitting down and i giggled at the cold feeling of the gel.

neymar stifled in a laugh as i went a deep shade of red after my embarrassing laughter. "uh.. no. my ankles are the side of my thighs.. and he's annoying. but other than that, not really." i told him as he nodded, speaking us through the process.

"oh." neymars head pricked up from the computer as the doctor spoke out, 'oh' is not something you want to hear. my fingers held tightly onto his hand as he rubbed my arm soothingly. "nothing bad.. it's just.. you see this here? that's a baby, and you see this here..? that's another baby." he laughed out, smiling at our faces.

mine, horror-stricken. neymars, also horror-stricken.

"two? i have to push two of them out? no. you do it." i pointed at neymar who started laughing, my face wore a serious expression. "twins?" i spoke out, feeling all of the emotions at once as i stared at the screen, a small tear dripping from eye. "we're having twins ney." i smiled, staring in astonishment.

"i know anjo.." he pressed a kiss to my forehead, holding the pictures that the doctor handed to him. "you're something special noelle." he whispered against my hair, the best rushing to my cheeks.

"would you like to know the gender?" he asked, mine and neymars eyes meeting as we spoke without speaking words.

"uh.. no. but our friend is planning something, so could we have them in an envelope?" neymar spoke out, looking down at me as i narrowed her eyes at him. "what? you really think leo wouldn't plan something? it's as much our kid as his." neymar joked.

"don't ever say that again." i laughed out, wiping my eyes as i looked down at the sonogram.. my heart felt as if it were about to implode within itself as i stared at it. "i love you." i rested her head on his jaw, his hand tangling itself in my hair.

"we love you." neymar held the paper up to his face, speaking in a squeaky voice making me laugh, i felt the tears drop down my cheeks again.

this is what happiness is.

-

i love marcus rashford.

thank you for listening.

<3