Not So Shouty Afterall

So far mine and Dave's relationship has not been publicized. I honestly couldn't give one fu-
"Hey Karkat?"
"Yeah Dave?"
"Just making sure you're alive. you've been staring at that picture for a while now. Whatchya thinkin about?"
"Just stuff. But that doesn't matter."
"If you say so..." he smiles and slides next to me, his slender fingers running through my hair. Then a loud bang can be heard from the hallway, interrupting. I get up to go yell at whoever the fuck just ruined a perfectly good moment with my boyfriend. Hehe, boyfriend. I slam my door open, Dave just watches amused, a smirk planted on his face.
"WHO THE FUCK DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE BY MY DOOR THAT YOU *HAVE* TO SHUT THE FUCK UP." And who do I see? Fucking Vriska and Terezi.
"Hiiiiiiii Karkat!"
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"
"Nothing we were just walking. Calm your shit."
"Y34H K4RK4T."

~

I hear commotion outside and decide to check on him. I walk out, finding Terezi and Vriska.
"what's the yelling for"
"Your '8oyfriend' here." Wait what? How does she know?
"Uh-"
"HOLD ON, H3'S BLUSH1NG! 4R3 YOU GUYS 4CTU4LLY TOG3TH3R?" Karkat shoots me a look of 'what the fuck do I say' and I just shrug my shoulders. He rolls his eyes and nods.
"YEAH WE ARE." I smile and pull Karkat to my side.
"Finally, it was 8ound to happen sometime. Well, that's gr8 and all, 8ut we have places to 8e, ;))))))))"
"W3 DO?"
"Yes, we do. 8ye." Before Karkat can get one last yell in there, Vriska speeds off with Terezi.
"LISTen up- oh what fucking use it." I chuckle and pat his back.
"Maybe next time Karks."
"Eh." he smiles and looks down at the ground.
"Have I ever told you how amazing your voice is?"
"I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THIS IS *AMAZING*"
"Oh cmon you know exactly which one I'm talking about."
"Haha yeah okay. No one has ever really heard me when I'm not yelling. Other than Kanaya."
"Hmm."

[[{A/N}]]
Hey I have no idea what the fuck I'm even writing anymore XD. Sorry this is so short I'll think of something