Wet and Naked

I'm about to pull Dave's pants off when he starts shaking me and yelling at me to wake up. "KARKS WAKE UP"
I didn't realize I was sleeping until my body turns over and my eyes flutter open, a smirking Dave staring at me. "Strider I was sleeping. I don't get enough of it. I was hAVING A GOOD DREAM. FUCK."
"What were you dreaming about?" He pops his neck and looks back at me.
"N-NOTHING"
"Really because from what I heard it definitely didn't sound like nothing." I blush and he kisses my forehead, gets up and starts walking to the bathroom.
"OH SHUT UP."
"But karkaaaaat~"
"NO."
"yes"
"NO"
"yes"
"NO"
"What were we even talking about?"
"I DOn't know. heh." He chuckles and starts the shower. I can't help but watch as the love of my life gently but firmly slips out of his shirt. Fuck he's hot. He's really hot. He has back dimples. I don't realize he's glaring at me with an eyebrow raised.
"You like what you see?" He runs his hands up and down his torso.
"Yes- no. Obviously. Shut the fuck up." Dave winks at me and shuts the door, the walls thin enough for me to hear faint rapping.

~

"HEY UH KARKAT!"
"YES DAVE?"
"I LEFT MY TOWEL CAN YOU BRING ME ONE"
"UGH YES" I go into my closet area and pull out a crab towel that was freshly cleaned. Blushing I walk to the door and knock on it.
He appears soon after, his bottom half hidden.
"Thanks kitkat." his lips curved into a smile.
"Yeah yeah." after about five minutes he comes out in just a towel, his v-line exposed. His bulge almost showing too, my blood shines through my skin.
"I'm gonna go to my room and get fresh clothes. Be right back." he skips out of the door. With no clothes on except for a towel. Typical Dave. I laugh at this and go look in the mirror. I should really get more sleep.

~

So I'm not sure if me and Karkat are technically together? I'll have to bring that up. I hover back to his room and find a tiny creature studying it's reflection in a white tiled room.
"Hey." he jumps, startled but smiles after.
"Hi." he walks out shutting the lights off and sits on his bed.
"Whatchya wanna do?"
"Hang out?" I am still mesmerized by his real, normal voice. The one that isn't yelling. It's beautiful. It's perfectly raspy but still his own. I love it.
"Yeah cool"
"Oh hey question-"
"Hmm?"
"Are we- in like- dating?" I giggle at his remark and not knowing of how to deal with human relationships.
"Sure Karkat." I laugh again and he just looks at me confused.
"What?"
"It's just we don't usually say that."
"Well?"
"We are in a relationship." he blushes and mouths 'O'.
"Like my boyfriend...?"
"Yes kitkat my boyfriend your boyfriend. So you do know some stuff?" He nods a yes.
"Does this mean I get more nicknames like babe and shit?"
"Only if you want."
"Oh okay." he just looks into space, probably thinking. 'Gosh I love him' is all I can think right now.

[[{ A/N }]]
just a little filler hah. not exactly sure where I'm going with this.