Kanye West

"Karkat I Believe That You Should Confront Dave As Soon As Possible. Unless You Are Unsure Of How You Feel. Although It Is Unwise To Keep This Certain Feeling Kept Inside, Made Clear Or Not."
"OKAY THANKS. SO DO I TELL HIM OR NOT."
"Karkat Did You Not Hear A Word I Said?"
"FUCK SORRY JUST YES OR NO."
"You Sound Like The Young Girl From This Book I'm Reading. I Would Advise Yes. But It Is Not My Place To Tell You. You Have To Do This Without Me."
I let out a long sigh. I guess I do have to fucking tell him. I'll just tell him when it's right. What if he ends up rejecting every ounce of shit out of me. No, we don't think of that. Rose skips in, "HEY ROSE. AND THANKS KANAYA. I'M GOING TO GO TAKE WHAT YOU SAID."
"You Are Welcome Karkat. When I Am Not Dealing With An Intoxicated Rose You Can Always Come To Me."
"I'm sober by the way!" Rose pouts and sits next to Kanaya.
"Hush. You Weren't Earlier."
I start backing out. Their conversations about Rose and her drinking problems always involve drama.

~

I continue trudging to my designated respite block. Well, the humans call it just a bedroom, so.
I tear off my clothes and sink into my bed. So fucking weird. Dave's slip up gets replayed in my mind. Well, if it was a slip up. The way he froze. His blushed cheeks redder than usual. Oh well. I'll tell him soon enough.

~

I lie in my bed. I can't sleep for shit. Karkat saying I love you out loud to a human. When does that happen? I can't help but smile to myself. Tomorrow is the day that I tell him. Maybe. Probably not. I could always talk to Rose about it. Or I could talk to Kar- no. Definitely can't talk to him. I chuckle.

[[{A/N}]]
It will go somewhere I promise! To those of you who are reading, sup :) ps sorry about short updates but it's either frequent sterff or slow long updates.