Chapter-16 The advice

The court was silent, the only thing that was heard was the echoing of the dribbling of the ball. As the ball stopped moving the whistle of the referee filled the court with enthusiastic cheers and claps.

The court of the opposite team that Seijoh had won the match. Everyone besides you had no reaction. Katsumi was tearing up. You didn't know how to react.

You were happy because Oikawa won the match but on the other hand, you were sad too because your team didn't win.

"Tch...I knew they wouldn't win, you should comfort them now. We'll talk about the bet later," said Takeshi as walked down the stairs exiting the stadium.

You went to meet the team but everyone was sad.

You came near the bus as everybody was ready to leave not in the mood to talk. You were about to say something to them but you felt someone's hand over your shoulder.

It was Kiyoko-san. She smiled at you, "It's better if you do not talk to them."

You understood her and nodded. "Bye," you waved to her as everyone get on the bus.

.

.

.

"Tadaima," you said as entered your house.

"Okaeri!" yelled your mom from the kitchen. You went into the kitchen to see your mom cooking.

"You are home?" you asked in a surprising tone.

"Your brother is leaving so I was just preparing...Hey don't run on stairs,"she yelled as you left without hearing her.

You barged into your brother's room, "You are leaving?"

"Hmm," he said as put his clothes in the bag.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I guess I forgot!"

You sighed as you said sat down on the bed. "Now you are also leaving..."

He paused as you saw sadness on your face. He sat down beside you and softly asked, "What happened? You are so sad just because I'm leaving. That's new!!"

"Everyone leaves me," you mumbled.

"I'm not leaving permanently. I'll come back during Christmas."

"What about my art competition?"

He took a minute to think and said, "When is it?"

"In two days"

"I'm not sure if I'll be there or not...By the way, what were you saying about everyone leaving you? I will not leave you ever...because you are my sister and I love you. I'm here to listen to you. So tell me what happened?"

You glanced at him, "Won't you get late?"

"Nope this is more important..." he said assuring you.

You looked at him thinking that he cares about you so much. "Well, Oikawa and I fought...I mean I was angry with him but I was right too. Kageyama...I don't know what is his problem. I just wanted to be his friend and now he wants me to avoid him because he thinks I am a problematic person. And...today the volleyball team lost the match."

He nodded as he listened to you carefully.

"...And Ni-chan guess what...the match was between our team whose setter is Kageyama and the opposite whose setter is Oikawa. Oikawa is my friend or I don't know was and Kageyama is on my school's team. And on top of that, Takeshi that baka, made a bet with me now I have to go and follow his orders tomorrow..."

"That's messed up...no seriously," he said.

"See!"

You looked at him expecting to say something, at least to give advice or anything.

He opened his mouth, "I know this Oikawa, he came home that day. I think I know this Kageyama too. But Takeshi he is a new one."

"He is my partner in the art competition,"

"Ohh!"

"First of all tell me what is affecting you the most, the fact that your team lost and you have lost the bet too or either of the guys are angry with you"

"I don't know...I guess the second one"

"Then sort that out first..and even if you decide to date anyone of them, I'll support you. Just remember one thing when there is happiness there is sadness too. They are part of the same coin. I don't know much about any of those guys but your heart knows what it wants. I can just guide you and tell you what's wrong and what's right."

"You are giving me advice more than that love advice...seriously? You cant get yourself a girlfriend"

"Actually I do have one, I didn't plan on telling especially not now but circumstances right?"

"What you are in a relationship? How? When? And who proposed first?"

"Hold your horses I am not revealing such sensitive info right now"

"Whatttt but why? I want to know....Please"

He shook his head.

To be continued...